“Great food, excellent service & beautifully restored home”

The Miller House Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 164 Restaurants in Owensboro
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Great food, excellent service & beautifully restored home”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Dining at The Miller House Restaurant is always a wonderful experience. Their wait staff and hosts are always friendly even when it is bustling. The food is simply wonderful and we especially like their breakfast fare.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank marshaallen

Rockport, Indiana, United States
“Nice looking restaurant but food is just okay...”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

It's been a while since I've eaten here and never did get around to reviewing it. The atmosphere is awesome but the food isn't all that great and it's not worth the money.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Matthew B
Twann, Switzerland
“Excellent food and Bourbon choice”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Passing on a trip trough the South West we visited Owensboro for the Bluegrass Museum and got the hint to eat at The Miller House - and we enjoyed the food and the awesome choice of great Kentucky Bourbons downstairs, where we got a very interesting intro from Larry.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BramwellK
Billings, Montana
“The Miller House A must in Owensboro Ky.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went to visit my old college in owensboro, Ky. After forty years I couldn't believe how much the city has developed. I asked where the best eatery was located in town and the consensus was The Miller House in downtown. The bar is down in the basement and the ambiance is first rate. I sat at the bar and talked to the bartender about bourbon. Boy what an education I received. I tried various obscure bourbons that were most memorable. I had one of the best steaks I've ever eaten there. I would highly recommend this establishment if you are in the Owensboro area.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Evan B
Hawesville, Kentucky
“Once again outstanding!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Came back again for a meeting at The Miller House where a buffet was served. They did a terrific job in taking care of us, taking our order for drinks and salad, and delivering them in a prompt fashion. Salad was excellent, lots of green and their homemade dressings are delicious. The buffect was a perfectly cooked salmon, nice brown char, moist and tender. Asparagus was tasty and not over cooked. Potatoes delicious with lots of butter. Chocolate cake was perfect and accented the bourbon we had too!!

• Visited March 2013