“Great Lunch Spot”

Great Harvest Bread Co. & Cafe
Ranked #9 of 163 Restaurants in Owensboro
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Fresh stone-ground wheat to make our scratch made breads, muffins, scones, cookies, brownies, sandwiches, salads, soups, granola, yogurt parfaits.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went to Great Harvest for lunch and had a smoked turkey and pepper jack panini that was delicious. I really wanted to get some of the baked goods to go, but was in town on business and did not want to transport it all back to Cincinnati. The place was very crowded and seating is at premium. The decible level is high so do not plan on easily having a conversation, but the food was fantastic and I highly reccomend it.

• Visited June 2013

Owensboro, Kentucky
“This is not a restaurant more like a cafe with sandwiches, soups, cookies & best breads in Owensboro..”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

One of my fellow professors brought bread every morning from Great Harvest. They have a special bread each day. Never tasted a bad one! Have also stopped by there after exercise class early in the AM for their delicious coffee. They will give you a free sample and usually have 3 to 4 from which to choose. Have eaten lunch their several times and would probably do more but there is not enough room to sit and many times I have left beccause the line is out the door. This is not because they slow because the service is pretty fast for the throngs of people getting take-out and eating in-house. They serve your order in metal pie pans--cute. They do not have drive through so you have to get your lazy butt out of the car to go in and get your food but you probably need to do that anyway so you can burn off some calories to not feel guilty about eating their delicious breads made in-house with wholesome ingredients. Try it! You will definitely like it.

• Visited May 2013
“Delicious breads, great sandwiches and soups!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great Harvest is a regular stop for me. I visit for the delicious lunch soup and sandwich or just to pick up a loaf of bread to transform the sandwiches we make at home from boring to wow! The staff at this location is especially helpful and friendly. The tomato bisque soup is one of the best soups I've ever eaten.

Owensboro, Kentucky
“Great baked breads”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have not eaten in the restaurant but have used the take-out many times. I have yet to taste a bad bread from Great Harvest. I try every new one they make because it is so delicious.

• Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good lunch”
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I go two or three times a month. Great sandwich and soup. A little expensive for lunch but like I said great sandwiches and soup. I usually wind up getting some bread while I'm there