“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Oak Grove
Madisonville, Kentucky
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for business, staff members very friendly always asked if everything was ok, room very clean, bed comfortable, breakfast was the normal hot bar items, workout room was excellent had normal treadmill, bike, elliptical, plus had free weights, pool was great after workout. I will defiantly stay here again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
LaToya G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Michelle D,

Thank you so much for allowing us to provide you with an excellent stay. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the amentities we have to offer. Our fitness center and indoor pool is a bonus to our hotel that our travelers enjoy and we are glad that you enjoyed using the fitness center and the indoor pool. Our number one goal is to provide our guest with an excellent experience and we are glad that you were satisfied with our accommodations, clean beds, hot complimentary breakfast, and our friendly staff. We look forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations in the near future. Thank you for your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
N. Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

This hotel is just off I-24. I'm guessing it is fairly new as it is in really good shape. The rooms are large and well appointed. Despite being right next to the highway, I could not hear any road noise when going to sleep. Breakfast was standard fare with hot items - egg patties, bacon, potatoes, waffles, etc. The attendant was on her game and ensured anything that was emptied was quickly refilled....especially coffee.
Note that restaurant options nearby are limited to a new Denny's and fast food. This area appears to be a growing travelers stop so I expect the choices will improve over the next few months.
Note that my "excellent" rating doesn't mean this is a five-star hotel but for a hotel along an interstate within this price range, I was very, very pleased. I will keep this on my preferred list of hotels to stay at when traveling along this way. I recommend it.

Room Tip: Three story hotel with pool and fitness center on the ground floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
LaToya G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear NCR_Flyer,

kalamazoo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The room was very clean, bed and pillows comfy, large bathroom. The manager was very helpful and accommodating and allowed a late check out. Never made it down to try the breakfast so unfortunately have no opinion on that. But based on the rest of our experience I'm sure it was good. Will defiantly stay here again. Oh yeah, reasonable price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
LaToya G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear KalamazooSalongirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am very glad to hear that your weekend staying at our Platinum Award Winning Hotel was great! Each and every day our hotel staff try to provide the best customer service possible and maintain a clean, fresh enviroment for each of our guest. Our beds and pillows are designed to provide our guest with a comfortable nights rest. It was my pleasure to give you a complimentary late checkout to accommodate your needs. Our guest is our first priority and we are very proud of our hotel and the services we provide. Again thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Saint Simons Island, Georgia, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

On are way to St. Louis. This a great location to stop at. Easy on off the highway. The hotel is relativity new. The rooms are quite adequate. Plenty of light. The internet works well. Breakfast the usual array for Comfort Inn. Staff very pleasant. Other restaurants close by. All in all a good price point for an excellent facility.

Room Tip: All room are suites.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PAL665
LaToya G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for such positive feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. It is a pleasure to know that the location of our hotel and the amenities we provide was to your satisfaction. Our staff are dedicated to making each and every guest feel welcomed. When ever you are in our area we welcome you and your family. Thank you for your business. Hope to see you in the near future!
Oakdale, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Arrived late at night without reservations. Night desk clerk was very helpful and nice. The room was perfect; the king size bed was very comfortable, and it came with both soft and firm pillows. The complimentary breakfast was perfect with many options to choose from - eggs, do it yourself pancakes (both plain and blueberry), a variety of cereals, breads, sweet rolls, yogurts, juices, etc.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank stpaulgrrl
LaToya G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. The Comfort Inn & Suites team join me in thanking you for such positive feedback. Day or night we are always ready to provide the best customer service possible. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable king size beds and the choice of firm or soft pillows. Our complimentary hot breakfast is an amenity we love to provide to get our guest started each morning. We are committed to your satisfaction and pleased to know that you were satisfied. We welcome you and your family anytime that you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

LaToya Greene
Front Desk Manager
Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Florida. Staff was friendly and gave great restaurant recommendation. Room was spotless and quiet. Great breakfast. I have made Comfort Inn my new go to hotel and this one did not disappoint. I hope to stop on the way back!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Klink1000
LaToya G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that your stay was great! We value your comments and it will serve as encouragement to our team to provide the best customer service possible. We strive to make each guest feel welcomed. Whenever you are in the area we will be more than happy to accomodate you and your family. Again, thank you for such positive feedback. We hope to see you soon.
Gainesville, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I stayed here while traveling back to college in Iowa from Florida. I had driven for more than 12 hours, and I was looking forward to a clean room and a comfortable night's sleep. I was not disappointed. The staff was friendly, and the room was lovely - spacious and clean with a comfortable bed and the softest sheets I've found in a hotel. The breakfast offered fresh fruits, yogurt, and eggs alongside breads/bagels/waffles. (It is nice to find a complimentary breakfast that offers proteins in addition to carbs.)

I was exhausted after a day of driving, so I didn't get a chance to try out the indoor, heated pool, but I'm putting it on my list for my next stay.

Room Tip: My third floor room was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Inkapaul
Latoya G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey and share such positive feedback with others. Our staff work hard each and every day to provide the best customer service possible. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and was greatly satisfied. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Grove
Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove
Holiday Inn Express Fort Campbell-Oak Grove
Candlewood Suites Fort Campbell - Oak Grove
Days Inn Oak Grove/Ft. Campbell
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrium Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Clarksville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell? Share your experiences!