Quality Inn Fort Campbell
$79
ComfortInn
$95
HIExpress.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Campbell(Oak Grove)(Great Value!)
$68
Orbitz.com
$56
Hotwire.com
$69
All reviewswould definitely stay here againsmoking roomcoffee makergreat pricebed was very comfortablenice staystaff was friendlyfront desk clerkexitcarpet
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I stayed at this location for one night for work. I drive a tractor trailer, so parking is a big deal. They are located across from two other hotels, and I had to park on the street by wrestling in between all the other trucks. No parking for big rigs, even though they advertise the have it available. The room was okay, flat screen tv and all. HOWEVER. the level of cleanliness was terrible. I walked into the room and the little plastic info cards were on one of the beds right in front of a huge stain (sweat, blood, who knows?) on the blanket. One would think that housekeeping could see it (see pictures). Room was overpriced for what is provided. Thin walls and noisy. Could hear everyone who walked by the room. Will not stay here again.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The stay was clean and comfortable. No complaints there. But when you wake up wondering why they charged you 3 times and spend hrs arguing w/ them about it, it's not worth your while. Especially when you think it's been resolved and come to find out they want to charge you again 4 days later. I have already gone back a second time in person to be told that there's no management to speak to for resolution and no phone contact information. I still have not gotten this resolved and have paid for double the length of my stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank hanban8787
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Our room was very dirty. Walls, shower, furniture were dirty. Help was unfriendly. Didn't feel safe staying here. Breakfast was very limited but okay. Room was over priced. Will not stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We were recently in the Clarksville, TN area for the Girls AAU Basketball National Championship Tournament, and our original hotel of choice was destroyed by a fire, and not available. We were forced to look elsewhere for accomodations, and the Quality Inn Oak Grove, KY was the only hotel available with enough rooms for our team.

After reading the online reports detailing the past conditions of this hotel I was very, very skeptical and not looking forward to our stay. However, upon arrival, I was pleasantly (strong word, not overwhelmed, just happy) surprised to find the conditions of the hotel acceptable. I do a lot of travelling and I have seen much, much worse (and I am sure most of us have seen worse). The rooms were clean, and the staff cleaned the rooms fairly well each day - no major carpet stains, and the bathroom area was clean. The beds were descent, and our non smoking room was relatively odorless. The pool was just ok (very small), the water was cloudy, but good enough to use (it was very hot). However, I never saw anyone testing or adding chemicals/cleaning, etc, during our stay, so not sure how clean it actually was.
Eating area / Lobby area was clean, and they allowed our team to use the area for our dinners / snacks.
Staff was not exceptionally friendly, or helpful. One bit of advise make sure you check your bill at check out, and have the $1.50 per night in room safe charge removed, after 6 nights, I accumulated a $9 charge, it is up to you to tell them you did not use it, or by default you are charged. Nice way for them to make a few extra bucks on guests
Overall our stay was satisfactory, I would not say it was horrible as others have stated. You simply need to understand where the hotel located (basically a Truck Stop area), and the amount of money you are paying - cheap. Because of these two items, the hotel attracts a lot of truckers, construction workers, and motorists. So if you consider all these variables, it is not too bad. With that said, if given the choice between this hotel and a Hampton Inn, I would not pick this hotel. For those travelling in the area in the next 6 months, there are 2 new hotels being built next to the Quality Inn which look to be about 75% complete, they will hopefully make this hotel raise its standards a bit, with regard to cleanliness and friendliness. Again, overall a better than anticipated stay....

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2011

First off, I am not typically the picky type, and I do not make a habit of writing negative reviews... but this particular place is just that bad. My wife and I stopped off here on the way to another area in Kentucky. We have used the Quality Hotel chain often in the past, and usually it is excellent. Upon arriving here, however, it became evident that there is at least one exception. The room was not even remotely clean, to start with. There were greasy handprints all over the wall mirror, and the comforters had various stains. My wife made the unfortunate discovery of pubic hair on the mattress. The mini fridge did not work and leaked water on our food when we tried to use it, and the wireless internet signal was extremely poor. Could only connect right by the window, and the speeds resembled dial-up. Front desk was not interested in helping with the fridge or anything else. There was no elevator... this would have been less of a hassle if the one and only ice machine hadn't been on another floor and every door leading to the ONLY ice machine was locked except for the main entrance. And for all that, it was WAY overpriced for what we got. About $80 for a room that should have been more like $40. The swimming pool area was locked with a padlock and it was 90 degrees outside. Overall I have had great experiences at Choice Hotels / Quality Inn, but this one made me realize that one must ALWAYS research an individual place before booking a room. Dirty, felt gross sleeping here, staff was unhelpful, and overall just a bad stay.

Room Tip: Don't come here. It is NOT worth the money.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple