Review Highlights
Coach Light Antique Mall - Come one Come All - Yall!

Reviewed January 5, 2016
ClassroomDoctor
Tennessee
Liars

Reviewed April 26, 2016
honestview2015
Versailles, Kentucky
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited this store on the weekend because we enjoy browsing through antique stores and collecting old farm items to decorate our home. We saw an item that we were interested in and my husband made an offer to the owner. He refused the offer which was perfectly fine. We walked out and I told my husband that I would like to go ahead and purchase the item. Walked right back in and the owner instantly said that it was sold. The lady sitting behind the counter next to him said that she got it because it was so cute...... Well.... We went back a couple of days later and it was on the shelf again, in a different place. I thought about buying it but I just couldn't bring myself to purchase something from someone who lied to me.

3  Thank honestview2015
Reviewed January 5, 2016

Do you expect to see dusty trails, looking in dusty antique shops, in dusty travels while traveling the rural byways in Ky near Lexingtion and Harrodsburg? Nope ! not at Coach Light Antique Mall in Nicholasville, KY. You are about to see the "light" at the end of your shopping tunnel and find a true "treasure". Coach Light Antique mall is well worth the trip. We found friendly folk who are not offended at an offer and are polite when it is too low. We found they may offer you a second chance at the "sweet deal" and I guarantee they will go out of their way to help you find that special "got to have it" piece. We left with the now "new" industrial coffee table made by adding iron wheels to the tool box the manager showed me when we couldn't come to terms with a prefinished piece a bit more pricey than what I originally wanted. Now I am sooooo happy with her help and the piece I made sits proudly in our home with me and my husband who are true antiques in the bunch.

2  Thank ClassroomDoctor