See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff , really makes you welcome. Definitely stay there again. Rooms were nice , prices were good. Centrally located so you're close to everything. Had a fantastic weekend there. Thanks for the hospitality!!

Keith Graves, Erie , PA

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Keith G
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

I had called to reserve a room 1 hour prior to arrival . This was one of the few hotels that did not raise their prices for the weekend. Upon arrival . No reservation could be found but he did find my information???? Should have been a red flag. He did give us a room. The room was clean enough had been recently updated but the springs were coming thru the mattresse. No phone in room. There are cameras every where in Hall ways but no key card entrance at the front door ? but he leaves the front door unlocked all night . Big safety issue for me . I hear a disturbance at 2 am . Apparently someone just came in and was angry there wasn't a room for him and knocked a hole in the wall. Of course I was awake the rest of the night . We went to the desk at 1015 am, checkout was at 11 am. No one there waited 15 min or so . The couple that was there before us waited 45 . Why would you not be at the desk when your checkout tine is 11am. Very poor customer service. Was definitely not an 84.00 a night room. More like a $50.00. Will not return.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Sheila G
Reviewed October 26, 2016

If you are just looking for a cheap place to lay your head for the night, don't be fooled by the prices! This hotel is disgusting. We got a room with a hot tub and as soon as I turned it on, spiders came gushing out of the jets. Stains everywhere! There were several junkies and drug deals going on all around us. I will never stay here again! So gross!!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rachellee0210
Reviewed September 27, 2016

When I made the reservation the woman I spoke to was extremely pleasant and patient. Mark was there to check me in at 1:00AM. He was very helpful....just seems like a great guy. The room was what I expected. I had my 17 year old son and 3 year old daughter with me. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
2  Thank RichardB7708
Reviewed September 26, 2016

We arrived at this hotel after leaving our original hotel due to the room conditions at the original hotel. These seemed to have been the last 2 rooms available within a 30 mile radius of our event at an affordable price. The front desk staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful. We were met with a smile, no matter which staff was working! The room was clean and super comfortable. The refrigerator didn't work but that was a minor inconvenience and not completely necessary. It was quiet and felt safe. Conveniently located by shopping, gas stations and food. We booked through hotwire.com, which said the hotel had roll-away beds and allowed pets, neither of which it does. Luckily we called on our way over to confirm and were directed to a Walmart by the friendly and helpful staff to get an inflatable bed. Luckily, we left our pets at home. I would stay here again with my family.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family