“Great people, Great food!”
Review of Nicholasville Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nicholasville Cafe
Ranked #33 of 92 Restaurants in Nicholasville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great people, Great food!”
Reviewed July 5, 2010

I was visiting my sister in KY and we decided last minute to stop here for food. We came in late very close to closing time. The people were very friendly, we had a great conversation with the waitress. The meal was delicious and it didn't cost a fortune, a little gourmet and a little southern home cooking.. completely awesome. Would recommend!

2 Thank silly13

ky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 8, 2008

The Nicholasville Cafe is far more than just a cafe. I've been there for lunch and dinner many times and the menu contains a wide variety of choices. I like the burgers at lunch. They are fresh and well-seasoned. I like the rib-eye and the fish for supper. They have good twice-bakeds and always have fresh steamed broccoli. I've also had their chicken (several ways) and pork chops... all tasty!
This is where I take out-of-town friends when they visit.

1 Thank lovetoeatKy