“Buffet food - love the fried chicken and salads”
Review of Golden Corral - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Corral
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place is just OK, but I have to agree with another reviewer who noticed the number of morbidly obese individuals chowing down here. You used to have to go to the circus to find people this fat, but now Golden Corral is where they feed. The real issue with Golden Corral is that it is hard to navigate around the big folks in order to get to your table - the chairs seem too close other tables. As to the food, I hate anything Mexican they offer (tacos, etc). I do like their salad bar with fresh offerings. My favorite is their fried chicken, at least when there is any left. And that's the problem - there's often slim pickings and you sometimes have to wait for them to bring more food out and that can be as annoying as trying to wade through the flabalanche to get to your table.

1  Thank Ed_Muenster

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

An exceptionally well run Golden Corral - clean, fresh, well prepared variety of meats, vegetables, and specialty items. You simply can't beat the quality and price - true value.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here after a golf tournament with our team near closing time and I was very impressed. I've ate at Golden Corral several times and never really cared for it but this time was a complete change. The service was incredible, our server was super helpful, as were all the employees. The food was fresh and hot, which surprised me being a half hour to closing. Our group of 2 adults and 6 teenagers felt very welcomed. Thanks for great service!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food was good, but they need to do some spring cleaning. The area we were in smelt filthy. The restroom, and the hallway next to it were needing to be cleaned. I think a restaurant needs to keep walls,etc.clean. Take your own toilet paper! It breaks off practically when you touch it!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I went there around 4:00PM and to our surprise we received a senior discount.
Maybe that was the problem? The food was not very warm or tasty at all. It was almost impossible to get someone's attention to cut a piece of steak or ribs. My assumption is that we went before the workers geared up for the big rush in the evening. Mega buffets are not for the epicurean,
I know, but this place has been better.

1  Thank Chasinky