“Poor service and food”
Review of JD Legends Restaurant - CLOSED

JD Legends Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Description: JD Legends is the only Entertainment Complex in Central Kentucky that offers a full restaurant, bar, and bowling all under one roof. In addition there a large wooden patio and tiki bar. Live music is available wednesday thru saturday and karaoke on saturday. JD Legends is fun for all ages.
A TripAdvisor Member
Lexington
Reviewed November 20, 2005

Let me recommend that you save your money and eat elsewhere. This was the absolute worst food I have ever tried to eat. I ordered the grilled salmon with veggies and rice and none of it was edible. The fish and veggies tasted like they had been in the freezer way too long. I don’t know how you can mess rice up, but this place did. The service, with the exception of the hostess, was extremely poor. The server was rarely available. I had to ask other servers for drink refills, condiments, etc. The server did come by once as he was picking up dirty dishes off of another table and tried to take my glass to fill it. How disgusting! Then I tried to get the check which, of course, meant waiting and waiting and waiting. After I paid the bill, again I waited and waited for my change. When I was finally able to track the waiter down, he actually had the gall to say he thought it was his tip. The employees at this establishment seemed to be very inexperienced and unprofessional. This was a very unpleasant experience.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Wasfi S, Owner at JD Legends Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Don't let this review discourage your from trying the new JD Legends. There has been a new management team since 2009 so you will love the fun atmosphere, great staff and new menu. We have live music Wednesday thru Saturday.