“Very good subs!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Excellent sub sandwiches! We have eaten at Firehouse Subs on 2 different occasions and both times were very pleased!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Firehouse subs are awesome! the brisket is Dee-Lish! I wouldn't be surprised if Subway, Quiznos, and Penn Station go out of business. Its not your ordinary sub sandwich. By the way, on the actual day of your birthdate, present your drivers license to get a FREE sub. What a perk!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have tried other FireHouse Sub shops and this is by far the best. The manager/owners seem dedicated to making their store a success. The Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket is as good as you can get in a New York deli. I like it with plain Seagrams Sparkling Water from the self serve 120+ variety Coca Cola machine. The Kings Hawaiian Barbecue is far better here than in other FireHouse Sub Shops. By far the best subs in all the Blue Grass region.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I went there and were pleasantly surprised. The subs were very good, with a substantial portion of meat. I got the beef brisket, he got an Italian sub. Both were very good and it is our new sub place.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I go to the gym nearby and finally stopped by to see what they have to offer. Twice. While the notion of sub sandwiches is not my idea of great food, this place is the exception. I first tried the King's Hawaiian Pork/cole slaw sandwich (around $6 with tax), which is a "seasonal" special. WOW!!! What a home run! This can't come close to the Hawaiian pork sandwiches I've had in Hawaii after the Luau !!!

This place is BUSY !!! Family friendly, but without all the brats running about. I hope they keep this Hawaiian pork magic on their menu and keep doing exactly what they're doing. I'll be back.