“A little disappointed”

La Rosa's Incorporated
Ranked #24 of 106 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I booked a catering order - trying to feed 30+ high school students. Being from out of town, I trusted the person who described their pans as "feeds 10"... they were WAY TOO SMALL for what I needed. I ended up getting 7 additional pizzas from another place to feed my tribe.

There are newer reviews for La Rosa's Incorporated

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Whenever I go to Cincinnati area I must have LaRos'a pizza. I love it. The best in the world!

Reviewed July 15, 2011

La Rosa's is a Cincinnati tradition as is Skyline Chili and United Dairy Farmers ice cream. We had to stop for pizza during our stay.

We went to the restaurant on a Sunday afternoon. It was busy but not crowded. The service was prompt and good. Two adults in our party had calzones and the other two a large pizza. The three children had pizzas off the children's menu. Everyone was happy.

The food was excellent and served promptly. This is the best pizza in the area without a doubt.