“slow, slow, slow”

Dining options: Late Night
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“slow, slow, slow”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I don't know what was up with our waiter but I had the feeling that he was just not into serving us or he was really pissed off about something. His attitude was as if we were intruding and his service was slow. My granddaughter asked for a drink refill and you would have thought that she insulted his ego. I've always had good service at Bar Louies in other cities. I will never, never go to this one again.

Visited August 2013

Bradenton, Florida
“socialize with some class”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

love the decor and food is good. Nice place to take out of town visitors for the style and atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
Fort Wayne
“Game Day”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great game day specials on drinks and appetizers. We got here almost every time we go to a Reds game and always have wonderful service and food.

Visited September 2012
New Albany
“Bar Louis Never Disappoints In Any City”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I frequent this bar/restaurant quite a bit from where I live, but we decided to stop in here before going to the aquarium. I had a salad with Salmon and it was a HUGE piece of salmon cooked great. My boyfriend had a burger. Don't forget that you can sub tater tots for free. They were cooked perfectly and more than half his plate was covered in tots! Waiter was great and attentive but not bugging us every 2 seconds. Food is a bit pricey if you're not there for happy hour, but the quality of food is always really good! I haven't ever had anything bad from this chain.

• Visited September 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Ate lunch at Bar Louie”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This seems to be an upscale restaurant and similar to Red Star in Louisville. The food looks and tastes the same. Overpriced for the food, but it was good. Good service. We sat in the bar in a booth and the bartender waited on us from there.

Visited August 2012