“Great happy hour”

Dining options: Late Night
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This place has 2 happy hours. Tasty food and decent drinks. Be careful, the specialty drink menu has no prices. Don't get shocked when your tasty drink costs 10 bucks. The happy hours make this place affordable.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank agavedread

Indianapolis
“I would visit again when in the area”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

A nice bar by the AMC movie theaters on the Levee by the Newport Aquarium. We sat down on the lower level overlooking the Ohio River and watched barges and people on wave runners. We started out with the calamari which was very good, they had traditional served with cocktail sauce and I believe they had a buffalo sauce available too. My Husband ordered the fish po boy sandwich with fries and it was so delicious and filling that he couldn't even eat the fries that came with it. I had the flatbread with Chicken and it was a nice presentation, it came out on a wooden plank and was great. I would definitely visit this place again when we go back and try other menu items.

• Visited May 2012
Dayton,Ohio
“One of the only places that did not have loud music”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Hit here late at night and was very pleased with the service... had a bite to eat and a few drinks... fyi.. do not have the long island ice teas... taste like lemonaide..........

• Visited May 2012
“Ugh, choose another restaurant”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The service was comically slow, but sadly I wasn't laughing. Thinking healthily, I chose a salad. Hoping for a plentiful portion, I was greeted with a serving that could fit in the palm of my hand - for about $9. Steer clear!

Visited February 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“awful, just awful. Bad food, bad service”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stopped in for a sandwich before a movie. Our service was sloppy and indifferent, the food was awful (like raw hamburger awful) and they were not responsive to our asking for remediation. It smelled really unclean, like unwashed bathrooms and rotten food smell. Stay away. It is in a great location so the fact that it is so terrible is an extra shame.

• Visited November 2011