Tripadvisor

Add it.
Taco Bell
Order Online
Ranked #69 of 120 Restaurants in Newport
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 30 Carothers Rd in Newport. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Taco Bell is what it is. Edible food for palatable prices. You pretty much know what you're getting.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Stephen B
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I went through DT at about 9pm and per the receipt Olivia S was on the window. She was working that like a boss! She had her rhythm and helped me with my large order and got me a large back and drink carrier for when I got it home. She was amazing and deserves recognition and a raise and I thank you for getting everything right with my order.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!