“Our Favorite Place to Dine”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 107 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Discover authentic Italian cuisine serving grilled entrees and pasta dishes accompanied by drinks and deserts in a genuine Italian tradition at Brio Tuscan Grille Newport on the Levee. Indulge yourself and your friends with these delicious dishes, the warm atmosphere and the top quality service. We are here to make your Tuscan experience unique! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We live right here in Newport~four blocks from the Levee. It took us a while to get to Brio's after moving here, as we were trying new dining establishments every week. Our rule was that we would not return to a restaurant until we had tried all the local places once. Brio's broke that rule. We couldn't stay away!~From the atmosphere, to the food presentation, to the service~everything is always perfect. Brio's offers an Under 500 Calorie menu and a Gluten Free menu. Their drinks are works of art. Not having the river riew offered by surrounding establishments does not hinder the appeal of Brio's. This is where we proudly take our out of town guests. Great place to dine!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Went on a Sat night with no reservation. Had to wait 30 min, which was exactly what the hostess predicted. Waited at the bar, which had friendly and attentive staff. Our server (when we got to our table) seemed a bit harried and rushed at first, but she got better as the meal progressed. My husband and I both had the wedge salad which was fantastic. The dressing was especially delicious. Highly recommend. I ordered the spicy shrimp and eggplant appetizer as my meal. Even though the menu said "spicy" I was not prepared for how spicy they were. I actually couldn't eat them, and the server took them back immediately and did not charge me. She really wanted to bring me something else, but I was satisfied after the salad and bread. (I forgot to mention the bread-- it was great! Crusty on outside, soft on inside, with delicious butter.) She brought me a complimentary dessert anyway, and of course, I managed to eat that! It was a molten chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. If you love chocolate, you'll like this. We would return to this restaurant if in the area again.

1  Thank she23
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We read the reviews and thought to give it a try. The adults were happy with our selections. However my two.teen girls would disagree. Meal highlights were the bruschetta sampling & raspberry Panna cotta.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were dining with friends from out of state and were a little concerned about some of the negative comments we had read. We are fairly discerning diners and found every aspect of the evening perfect. We arrived a half hour before our reservations and were immediately seated. We were asked if we wanted a booth or a table. The first booth they directed us to was a little too close to the front door for a sub-zero evening, so the hostess graciously seated us at another booth. Our waitress was friendly and attentive while allowing us to enjoy a very leisurely evening.
Drinks and appetizers arrived very quickly. When we told the waitress we would like to split a side salad, it was served on two separate plates. All four entrees were delicious as well as the deserts.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

we really enjoy going here.
while it can be a bit noisy (and busy, recommend reservations) the service and food is always great.
I usually get the rack of Lamb (one of the few places you can get it) my wife has tried numerous dishes (of course I try hers) aside from her steak being a bit under-cooked (ordered medium rare to medium came out closer to rare) one time, we have never had anything but great food.
the seasonal Bruschetta is always awesome and the desserts are wonderful.