“Excellent Food, service”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Discover authentic Italian cuisine serving grilled entrees and pasta dishes accompanied by drinks and deserts in a genuine Italian tradition at Brio Tuscan Grille Newport on the Levee. Indulge yourself and your friends with these delicious dishes, the warm atmosphere and the top quality service. We are here to make your Tuscan experience unique! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Really enjoyed the food. The Pasta Fra Diavolo is fabulous and the strawberry chicken salad that my mom had was "the best she's ever had" The service was good. Great location on the Newport levee. Good ice tea.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It's been awhile since I have been here but I have always had a perfect meal. Service is impeccable and the food is to die for. This is certainly one of the places I take out of town guests. Not only for the food and service but the great location. Perfect to show off our beautiful town.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

When I walked in to Brio, I thought it was going to be your run-of-the-mill Italian food factory chain restaurant, based on its size. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the dinners we shared. My wife ordered the risotto with chicken and asparagus, and I had the stuffed pasta. Both were extremely good, both in terms of the presentation and the taste. The dinners provided very good value for the quality of the food and dining experience.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My family stopped by for brunch for my Dad's 86th birthday over the weekend. We had 7 diners... an 8 year old, a 16 year old, the 86 year old birthday boy and 4 of us were in our 50s. We left, full and happy, for a very good price! I am happy whenever I have a chance to get an appetizer of carpaccio, but I have to say, this particular appetizer made me ecstatic! The appetizer size is certainly enough to call it a full meal, and the condiments served with it were very generous and flavorful. Particularly the aioli and the crackers, which seemed to have been crisped up with some cheese, I'm assuming asiago, but I'm not sure. The salad served as part of the dish was also tasty. If I lived closer, I'd happily eat here weekly! My husband's egg's benedict and my Dad's bacon and eggs were also wonderful, plates filled with a flavorful side of breakfast potatoes that had sautéed onions and bell peppers. The bacon was so perfectly prepared that it actually melted in our mouths (ok, our family did manage to share each other's dishes so we got a taste of everything). My sister-in-law's carbonnara was happily saucy and my nephew's lasagna was also wonderful... I will say, I was looking for an alfredo and did not see it on the menu, but the carbonnara sauce tasted like it would have been a good substitute, if... of course, the carpaccio portion had not been so generious!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I went to Brio for dinner on a Saturday night. We called ahead for reservations (they hold a few for each 15 minute slot) and arrived 30 minutes early (8pm). We were seated immediately as it looked as if the heavy crowed arrived around 7pm.

We were seated in the side room which made it much more private and a significantly lower noise level. Appetizer and main courses were both hot and very good quality. We were so full we skipped dessert.