“Can't get enough of this place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Discover authentic Italian cuisine serving grilled entrees and pasta dishes accompanied by drinks and deserts in a genuine Italian tradition at Brio Tuscan Grille Newport on the Levee. Indulge yourself and your friends with these delicious dishes, the warm atmosphere and the top quality service. We are here to make your Tuscan experience unique! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Trenton, Ohio
“Can't get enough of this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I don't get very many date nights anymore, so it says something when we've chosen Brio as our restaurant four times in the past year! I have never had a bad meal here. My favorite is the Chicken Milanese - the pomodoro sauce is out of this world! My husband got the special this past Saturday - Gorgonzola-crusted Filet topped with lobster meat, grilled asparagus, and potatoes brio (roasted red potatoes with creamy parmesan dressing). He was in heaven!

Love Brio, and although this was a date night, we have taken our 2-year-old son here. He is pretty well behaved in restaurants anyway, but the server brought out pizza dough for him to mold like play doh. He had a good time!

• Visited September 2012

Kuttawa, Kentucky
“Always wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Brio is a wonderful dose of Italy! I had the Portabello Stuffed Ravioli in a Brown Butter Champagne sauce and it was superb! I love the atmosphere, the wine, and the food! You can't go wrong here.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati
“Smokey bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

I think the smoking laws have changed but at the time of our visit, we tasted smoke with every bite of our appetizer in the bar. Once we were in the regular seating area the food was as great as always. The smoke just left a "bad taste in my mouth".

Butler, Kentucky
“My favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I love this place. I have never got anything here that i didn't really like. And, if you are unhappy with a dish, they will get you something else. Great service, great atmosphere, and excellent food! Can't beat it! Not all that pricey for the portion sizes either.

Visited June 2012
Sylvania, Ohio
“Formal dining in a touristy location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great italian food in a touristy location known more for entertainment options for families and trendy bars with a view. By coming here I opted for the formal dining option and better food since the view is not that great unless you like to look at groups of people climbing concrete steps. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated, clean, and well appointed and the food is quality italian. I had the beef tournedoes with marinated shrimp scampy. The beef was perfectly cooked (medium rare in my case) on all 3 filets and the shrimp extremely tasty. My only minor complaint was with a few slightly tough asparagus spears mixed with the orzo although most of it was tender. Flavor was my main goal and there is plenty of flavor here. Tara was my server and she was excellent. The prices were competitive with any higher class chain. I would go back.

• Visited July 2012