Mitchell's Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Mitchell's Fish Market Seafood Restaurant and Bar is a premier upscale-casual seafood restaurant located at Newport on the Levee. Featuring the absolute freshest seafood, Mitchell’s Fish Market has a raw bar, open kitchen, seasonal features and daily specials. Happy Hour and outdoor seating is a plus too. The "Today’s Catch and customized cutting room offers a variety of seafood options including grilled, broiled, pan seared and blackened. Gluten Sensitive, Kids Menus and Private Dining are also available.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband is the true seafood lover. We've been here many times when we visit the Levee. I know I can get my "titanic wedge salad" and grilled talapia. Always very good! This last time my husband had the fried shrimp. He also enjoyed his meal. He gets various things and always likes what he gets when we go there. Even if you can not eat seafood they have steaks and burgers.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

It is located in a shopping complex called The Levees. There was a live concert going on outside the restaurant. There were many shops and restaurants to chose from. The food was very good. The service was excellent. The hotel gave us a coupon for a FREE appetiser worth $12. The young man who seated us was extremely helpful in giving us directions to Adams Point up the hill in Cinnicati across the river.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stopped here on a whim and so glad we did. The menu has much variety and pleasantly surprising choices. The cedar planked salmon with grilled veggies was my favorite.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We made a reservation at Mitchell's Fish Market for New Year's Eve. We arrived 20 minutes before our reservation and the place was packed. Even though we were early the hostess quickly got us a table. The food was amazing. The bacon wrapped bbq shrimp are one of the best things I have ever had!!! I ordered the lobster tails and my husband had a filet. He said it was one of the best filet's he had ever had because it was cooked perfectly. If we are ever back in the area we will be sure to visit Mitchell's!!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Just over the Purple Peoples Bridge, we discovered this wonderful restaurant.
The seafood was prepared very well, the waiter was friendly and very helpful and the location was beautiful. What more can we ask for.
This was one of the top 2 restaurants we experienced whilst in the US
The place was packed so I guess others also found this gem.