“Tasty Burgers and Great Fries!”

Mad Mike's Burgers and Fries
Ranked #3 of 107 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stopped in on our way to the Aquarium and had a good meal with the family.
Service was great and folks were friendly.
Nice open atmosphere and good location.
They give you a ton of fries, so we ordered a small and large which 5 of us couldn't finish! :)
I would go back if I'm in the area again for sure...

There are newer reviews for Mad Mike's Burgers and Fries

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I visited this place after it claiming it had the best burgers in town. We visited with 3 adults and 3 kids aged 3-8. E best part about it is that they do not use peanut oil which two of the kids are allergic to. The food was ok. For the money and if we didn't have the peanut allergies I would have much rather have walked over to Five Guys for a better burger. The only good thing they did have was the chocolate shake which was pretty darn good.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stopped here for a quick lunch prior to my son's wedding. They have excellent burgers, dogs, and BLTs and, of course, fries! The place was very clean and had a neat atmosphere. Would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank BeachykeenOhio
Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you want a great hamburger you have to try Mad Mike's hamburgers. We stopped by there on Thursday 06-06-13. After eating the first hamburger, I had to order another one with French fries.
It is located close to the Newport Aquarium. Everyone was very friendly and we enjoyed the atmosphere. The restaurant was very clean. If you like hamburgers you have to give Mad Mike's a try.

1  Thank speedwok
Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you are looking for a great burger, a casual atmosphere and a great price, Mad Mikes is the place for you! Large variety of fresh toppings to choose from. Recently tried one of the many Chicken Burgers on the menu and I must admit, I liked it even better than the beef burgers. Fresh ground chicken breast made into patties and served on a fresh seared bun....DELICIOUS! Order at the counter and your burgers are delivered in a brown paper sac. Lots of seating, flat screen TVs and friendly staff! Bottled beer available. Located one block from Newport on the Levee.

1  Thank Maryjo W