“This Hooters misses the target!”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #73 of 106 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Florida
“This Hooters misses the target!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

After a Cincinnati Reds game, we stopped at Hooters for an early dinner and a cold drink. Well, the first problem was "NO SERVICE".....thats correct, we sat there for 15 to 20 minutes before I called the manager (on my cell phone) to report the service issue. The manager promptly came to our table to apologize and hustle up someone to take our order. She assured us that the order would come out fast. We placed the order and it did come out fast, but, theHot Wings.....WERE COLD! The chicken sandwich was ok and our drinks were nice and cold! The next issue was the smoke, I never expected people to be smoking at a restaurant, but they smoked at the table next to us. So "We Did".....we left quickly after paying the bill. I might note that the manager discounted our ticket for the inconvenience! Finally, If you don't mind smoke and have lots of time and are willing to put up with these types of problems.....try it and have fun but, don't look for me there again!

• Visited August 2013

Mercer County, Ohio
“I USUALLY love Hooters!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

As I'm sitting here at Hooters enjoying the beautiful view, the table next to me made up of one man of approx 70 years old and 11 Hooters girls, some on the clock, some not. All of them are loud, using very foul language and bragging of how many Crowns they've shot. There are 4 tables of young children around, a few tables of men having a beer and us, a table of 4 women. The food was ok. Server had zero personality but you can't beat the atmosphere and view. Those would be the only reasons we return.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank WL L
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long wait for a waitress!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, once we got a waitress to take our order.
There were two and three waitress' at different tables, sitting and talking, so there were enough staff on hand. I know they have areas and tables to work, but letting customers sit for 30-40 minutes before a waitress shows up, is unnecessary.

• Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Pickles and wings and oyster things”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This was my first trip to Hooters. I found the service very good. The food was excellent we had fried pickles..best ever. The oyster were very fresh and the wings were outstanding. The view of Cincinnati and the atmosphere were great.

• Visited July 2012
Norwood, Ohio
“perfect for game time”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

They are are very good resturant. Always enjoy the takeout staff. If you can make it there early because once it gets busy they can lose track of your food, and after 20 minutes of waiting your looking around and find it sitting on the ledge behind you. However o verall its an excellent place!!! very frequent customers!!!

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!