Naked Tchopstix
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

The food was authentic and excellent, the portion sizes were generous, and the prices were fair. My kids liked the General Tso's chicken, I liked the Tempura shrimp Udon. Wait staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My daughters saw sushi and without forehand knowledge dragged the rest of us in here. It was their birthday so I let them choose. Big mistake. As mentioned by other posters the service was nonexistent at 5:15 on a Sunday. The food took forever to arrive and when it came it was very bland, the bulgogi beef in my wrap was dry as leather. The only Asian chef was front and center doing the sushi but you could see past him into the kitchen where a variety of non-Asian "cooks" were dressed in a wide variety of dirty hoodies and baseball caps. Very expensive for what you get which isn't worth it. The only reason this place survives is due to its proximity to the entrance to the aquarium. We left most of our food and went down the street to another establishment.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Went there with some friends to enjoy a night out. It took about 45 minutes for SUSHI rolls to be delivered and when they were, they were mediocre, at best. The bill for all of us was over $400 and definitely not worth it. If it wasn't for the enjoyment of our friends and their company, we would have complained.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Just a bit upscale from traditional Asian restaurants, Naked Tchopstiks' name alone suggests a slightly off-center approach to eating. Companion and I stopped for a quick late weekday lunch while visiting Newport on the Levee.

We shared apps of orange calamari sticks (wow, that's a great sauce!) and edamame (served without salt preapplied, thank you!). Her entree of shrimp pad Thai looked and smelled delicious. I stole a shrimp....yum. My entree was an app size of spring rolls, with another serving of that great sauce. Simple drinks, no dessert and a bill of just over $30 made us happy we had stopped here. Will definitely come again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The service and sushi were both excellent. We had to try several kinds because we could not decide which rolls we wanted. But we took home the leftovers and they were just as great the next day. Love this place!