“Don't bother...” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Encinitas, California, United States
“Don't bother...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Total lack of imagination with regards to the menu, poor service, mediocre food at best. Need I say more ? There a a lot of other places in Newport Ky, that are far better choices...

Visited July 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the interior and the bathrooms. Food is great too.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2008

Love the interior and the bathrooms. Food is great too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
iheartsushi_8
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst sushi in Cincinnati”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2008

If you're looking for good sushi, then you've come to the wrong place. Being one of my favorite foods, we eat sushi at least once a week. Last week we dined at AOI and were really put off. We ordered just from the sushi menu, and even though there were only 2 other tables on a Thursday night, it still took 40 minutes to get our food. When it finally arrived we could smell it - not in a good way! It smelled rank! Once we got past the smell, the taste was no better. The tuna had definitely spoiled, and my appetite was gone. This was not my first trip to AOI, but I can assure you it was my last!

1 Thank iheartsushi_8
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“decent sushi, you wont get sick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2008

decent sushi, you wont get sick

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cincinnati
“Fantastic Resaturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2008

Aoi is the best sushi I have ever had!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! I know sushi, it is my favorite food, and I tried many many restaurants before I found AOI. I would suggest it to anybody and everybody. The food, service, and location are fabulous! Just try it if you like sushi!

2 Thank Rose2728