“No longer a hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Newport
Hannaford Suites - Newport
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Newport
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This building has now been transformed into beautiful condominiums. The location is right, it has a pool, the kitchens are updated -- all that being said management is slow to respond and not on site. I have had multiple issues since moving in and not only does management not take concerns seriously, but they blow you off! It took me close to 1 month to have my heating evaluated by a profession after getting a heating bill for $250 for close to a 1000 sq ft apartment (and we're talking about a mild winter). The property manager then appeased me by telling me this was "expected." Would not consider this property in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank rachel b
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newport
Comfort Suites
#3 of 5 in Newport
Central Business District
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
#8 of 51 in Cincinnati

Been to Hannaford Suites - Newport? Share your experiences!