“Business Trip”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Murray
Murray, United States
“Business Trip”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Nice hotel in a convenient location. The bed was extremely comfortable and the cleanliness of the room was satisfactory. My only complaint was that the AC unit was a bit loud however it was 90' outside so I'm sure it was overworking itself.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Kristina R
Micha'el D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Murray, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Ms. Kristina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Our main goal is ensuring your satisfaction and I will let our team here know how we are doing. I have let our engeneering departmnt know of the AC issues you had and they have gone gone and made sure that the unit is working properly. If there are any comments you could offer that would help us improve our service to not just you but for all our valued guest please let me know.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed overnight at this hotel when my daughter was attending an event at Murry State University. Since we had 2 adults and 2 kids staying in the room, we had booked a room with 2 queen beds. Unfortunately, we found that the power cord to the television in the room was missing. We contacted the front desk and they switched us to a king suite room which actually was much better than the queen room. Our kids slept on the sofa bed while my husband and I enjoyed the very comfortable king bed. The funny thing about the beds is they look very lumpy when you first see them. Don't worry - that is only the duvet cover. The beds are very nice. We went down to breakfast around 9 a.m. on a Tuesday morning and breakfast items were a bit scarce but it wasn't long before they started being replenished. We would stay at this hotel again if we return to the area. Would also recommend Los Portales mexican restaurant (great, reasonabily priced food!) Martha's restaurant has good home-style cooking -- the coconut cream pie was delicious.

Room Tip: King suite rooms are very nice
1 Thank Diane_1964
Micha'el D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Murray, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Ms. Diane,

Thank you so much for choosing out hotel and being so understanding about the TV. It was funny how that happened. The housekeeper that prepared the room saw the power cord laying over the TV stand and thought the guest had left if and it belonged to the game box. Sure enough the next morning we went to lost and found and there was the power cord to the TV. We have since then did a training with the housekeeping on wha tthe TV cords look like and where to plug them in. Los Portales is also one of my favorite places to eat for mexican food.

I am glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and hope to see you and the family next time you come into Murray.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I chose this hotel originally due to its location to my niece's home, since we were in town for a family visit. The desk clerk was pleasant and efficient. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Several pillows and nice white duvet cover. No problems with the in-room wi-fi. Nice breakfast offerings. Good coffee!

1 Thank Paula S
Micha'el D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Murray, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Ms. Paula,

I hope the rest of your visit with the family went great! it is always nice reconeecting with loved ones. I am glad that our family here was able to make your visit to Murray even more enjoyable. I will let our team here know that they helped make your trip great!

We hope you come see us next time you are in town!
Anaheim, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Bad stay ths time. Reported probelm and nothing happened. The clock radio in the room did not work. had to rely on my cell phone. Ask for late check out an told I could only stay until 11:30 Am rther than requeted 1 PM.

1 Thank Bobby D
Micha'el D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Murray, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I appreciate your candor on your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that your request for a late check-out was denied. Our guest satisfaction is my highest priority I truly apologize that we were not able to accommodate your needs. I assure you that attending to our guests needs is our number one priority so I have brought your comments to our hotel team to make sure we can do everything we can to accommodate our guests needs. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope you will consider staying with us the next time you travel to the area.
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Always have great service when staying at Hampton. Breakfast was good and the hotel staff was extremely friendly. Only issue we had were the pillows. We requested non-feather pillows and were told they had foam pillows. Was expecting regular pillows not air blown foam pillows. Very uncomfortable to sleep on as they did not give any support. Simple fix is next time we will just bring our own pillows. When returning to the area would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank mwbbe
Micha'el D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Murray, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I want to thank you so much for complimenting your stay and wanted to take the time to thank you for sharing your positive comments with us. We will check into having some alternative pillow selections added to our back closet for your next stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Our main goal is ensuring your satisfaction and I will let our team here know that they helped make your trip great!

Thank you and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 14, 2013

the young man on evening shift told us exactly where I needed to look for what I was looking for. He saved me so much time. The next morning we went and found the apt. and came back home. The young man was very pleasant and informative.

Sevierville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 5, 2013

All was good except WIFI. Service and room was super. We will stay at this location again. Desk folks were helpful. Breakfast bar could include gravy for biscuits. Outside maintenance great. Parking will lite.

1 Thank Tapperjon
Micha'el D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Murray, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about the WiFi, during your stay we were updating our Internet to the 10meg system and should have a much faster and reliable Internet connection in the future! Hope to see you next time you're in town!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murray
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murray
SpringHill Suites Murray
Best Western University Inn
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Murray
Kenlake State & Resort Park
Quality Inn Paris/Ky Lake Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Murray? Share your experiences!