Hampton Inn & Suites Murray
Magnolia Inn(Murray)
$65
$102
Best Western University Inn(Murray)(Great Value!)
$86
Quality Inn(Murray)(Great Value!)
$85
QualityInn
Murray Plaza Lodge(Murray)(Great Value!)
$74
SpringHill Suites Murray(Murray)(Great Value!)
$118
SpringHill Suites
$135
  • Pool
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Travelocity
All reviewsacross the streetmurray state universitycomplimentary breakfastmany choicesfootball stadiumwalking distancegreat hotelroom was cleanstaff was very friendlythe hotel staffconvenient locationenjoyed my staythe breakfast areafresh fruitoatmealstay there againsmall town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have stayed here everytime that we have visited MSU. The location is very close to campus, and the Suites fit our needs. Staff is friendly, and the complimentary breakfast is quite fine. We will return.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We reserved a king smoking room and was very pleased with the stay. The room was cleanand smelled fresh After a long day of travel it is great to be able to relax with a smoke and a cocktail. We are aware that many hotel chains are going to all non smoking rooms but we hope the hamptons will continue to offer a choice. We were told by the manager on duty that they will probably go smoke free soon. That will stop our visiting their chain. There are millions of people who still smoke and travel. Don't let the "I know what's best for you" crowd take away our freedom of choice..

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Everything was wonderful. I had to get the suite b/c I wanted a refridgerator in my room and I wish that they had them in all of the rooms. Other than that and the bottom sheet not fitted enough, everything could not have been any nicer. Really enjoyed my stay!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

There is an ongoing issue with the quality of the HD television, The HD channels seem to freeze. I brought it to the attention of the staff and evidently it’s an ongoing problem that the GM & Owner is aware of and can’t get it fixed. I travel a lot and HD is a small thing that means A LOT to me. Internet not very fast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Micha'el D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Murray, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Mr. Alex, i appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am so sorry that you had a disappointing stay with us. I understand from your review that you were disappointed with the quality of the TV in your room and that you found our internet connection to be somewhat slow. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and we will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our in-property experience.

Again, I apologize you went through any inconveniences and hope that you will consider saying with us next time you are in town.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've seen the young manager Kwame Duffy's name mentioned here several times. I as well, would like to sing the young man's praises. I've been privledged to stay at this beautiful hotel several times within the past year. I've also been informed that management has unfortunately changed several times, however this young man has remained SHARP. Not sure what his role is within the hotel/company. As i seen from another reviewer, prior to making this review EXECUTIVE is the perfect word that comes to mind. He is dressed to impress, prompt and punctual, extreamely personable, and oozing with confidence. A great leader of this hotel.

The room was great! Quiet and spacious.The housekeeping staff did an outstanding job. More towels? you got it. The breakfast exceeded my expectations. I could stick with my diet here. Kwame, Dan, and the housekeeping staff honestly excel in customer service. Two thumbs up for this property!

1  Thank TravelingTRush