“Poor”

Add it.
Tumbleweed Southwest Grill
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Take a pass. This is like a Taco Bell with beer. All the food tastes as if it has been drenched in chili powder. About the only thing on the menu worth ordering are the fajitas.

Overpriced, poor food, decent service...

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Was in town for a college baseball showcase, stayed at the Hampton accross the parking lot and after a long drive in decided to stay close for dinner. Ended up sitting at Bar as it was a Saturday night and the wait was over 1/2 hour. Ordered the Trio Appi for my son and I, was decent. I ordered the chicken and sirloin fajita's. Steak & Chicken was tender and tasty, I paid the .99 cent extra for the black beans and rice. Good amount of fajita fixings, sour cream, chese, pico etc. They were out of several beers on tap (must be a busy place) I would eat there again for sure.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We ate here a couple of evenings on a recent Murray trip. The salmon entre and nacho appetizers were good. They serve "adult beverages", which is a plus.You can walk to this restaurant from the Hampton Inn and it's across the road from the MSU stadium.

We took a large group to dinner to Tumbleweed on a second evening (a Wednesday) and it was problematic. The service was erratic, the frozen marguerita arrived on ice; the staff wanted to close up early for an internal meeting and we felt we got "the bum's rush". It was not that late. I will attribute it to an "off" night and the management.

Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

We are from out of town and had eaten here a few times during out stay. The service was never just great.. The food was good most of the time. But orhers it wasnt. Great atmosphere.. Very welcoming and cozy

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Tumbleweed's brand of Tex-Mex isn't my favorite, though the atmosphere is fun and the prices reasonable. Good place to hang with friends and share a tower of margaritas.