“Great pizza”
Review of Pagliai's

Pagliai's
Ranked #60 of 94 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: Italian
Description: The best pizza in Murray - super affordable with a great buffet and a FREE games area for small children, plus an arcade for older kids. Super place to host a birthday party of meeting.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Not sure about all the negative reviews. My wife and I eat here every so often and have never had a bad pizza. Besides Quatros in Carbondale Illinois, this is one of the best pizzas I ever had.

There are newer reviews for Pagliai's

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went there on a Saturday at 1 pm. It was a good buffet but some of the pizza had been left out too long. They made one up special and put it on the buffet for me which was cool. The salad bar was good. I liked the pizza sauce , the toppings, but the crust was a little tough compared to Tom's Pizza. The restaurant was clean and spacious.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I go to this place twice a year, when we get a free meal as a birthday gift. Otherwise, no way. The buffet is usually skimpy and cold. I attended a Rotary luncheon there once; the food was terrific. Why not for table service?

1  Thank songbirdtova
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place has been a special treat for us since we were kids. All our school field trips to MSU and such would end up at Pagliai's for lunch. We made special trips there just to enjoy their pizza and games!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a pizza today. We settled for the buffet. It was fresh and well stocked. The pizza and salad sure hit the spot. The place is in a older building and it had real a Italian family feel. I will definately go back. In fact I can't wait to go back.

Been to Pagliai's? Share your experiences!