“Shrimp Avocado Salad & Stir-Fry Cashew is Great!”

Jasmine Thai & Sushi Grill
Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Over the last few weeks, I have been to Jasmine twice and have really enjoyed the food especially the shrimp avocado salad. Everything was fresh and the ginger dressing was great. I also got the stir-fry cashew with tofu, medium spiced. It was also wonderful. My wife's tom yum soup was also good. Be sure to get the brown rice rather than just the white rice. The brown rice has more fiber and tastes better to me. The service varies. One waitress was friendly, another was dull. The amount of spiceness (red pepper) also varies from cook to cook. After the makeover, their food had gone down hill but they have made a good comeback. I look forward to going there again.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Jasmines is one of our go to eating places in Murray. We love the Drunken Noodles and anything with the duck. The good is not always as consistent since the remodel but it is usually very good. They had changed the spring rolls and that was disappointing but overall it's great.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Jasmine has amazing Thai food. I love their Tom Yum soup and could have it every day and be happy. They also have good sushi and spring rolls. I went there recently with friends and we each had a different variation of the Tom Yum Soup, spring rolls, crab rangoon and sushi. We ended our meal with Chocolate rangoon. A great light dessert that is easy to share.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went twice in a week. Once with a group of friends; it took 40 minutes to get our entrees, which was excessively long even for 5:00 p.m. The waiter was a bit rude too. But the food is very good, filling and properly spiced. I went another day at lunch. Less crowded, better waitress. Food was very good again. The first day I had shrimp and rice with garlic, the second day, shrimp and rice with basil. Like Dumplins in Murray, it's a place to go when you have to find real food cooked fresh.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My daughter and I used to go to jasmine's almost weekly, before they remodeled and changed the menu, we both love Daikon soup, it's our favorite, sometimes we would just go and have salad bar so we could eat our weight on soup - lol, but now no more salad bar and if we want soup we have to order 1 cup at a time :( the lunch menu has also changed and my daughter couldn't find jasmins big rice noodles on there anymore, but.. They have the best crab Rangoon in town, love them