“Decor change has turned into a Big Downgrade”

Jasmine Thai & Sushi Grill
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dover
“Decor change has turned into a Big Downgrade”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have been eating at this restaurant for years and have generally been very satisfied. Recently, they have changed the decor that has made the restaurant look dark inside. It used to light and bright inside. Obviously, we do not like the dark look. More importantly, the food has been downgraded. With lunch they used to have a simple salad and soup bar consisting of one soup and about six items for the salad. They have eliminated this soup and salad bar and replaced it with a choice of salad or soup. Last Monday, we got the salad. It was less than a handful. I finished it in two bites. Also, it appears that the rest of the meal was also downsized and was not very tasty. My wife and I do not plan to go back anytime soon.

• Visited October 2012

Nashville, Indiana, United States
“Mmmm, Great food!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I recently ate at Jasmine as a part of a wedding party so I can't comment on the affordability of the place, but I can tell you the food and service were great!

I highly recommend the sesame chicken with brown rice. It was delicious!

• Visited June 2012
Ft. Thomas, KY
“Good sushi, good service”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Went here on a Friday evening with 2 of my daughters - one an MSU student. We had an appetizer of crab rangoon, which was quite good, and then some assorted sushi, which was also very tasty. Service was good until we were ready for our check. Our server must have been on a break or something, so finally someone else noticed and brought us our bill. But overall, the food was attractive, atmosphere was pleasant, I would definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2012
“Great fresh sushi”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Asked to be seated in back room & were able to relax watching the sushi chefs

Tampa, Florida
“Wow! What a surprise - awesome Thai food in Murray!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We went here while visiting family in Murray. I have to say I was shocked to find such awsome thai food in such a little town! This place was really cool and modern inside. It would be a nice date place. We loved the food. Next time we come back to Murray we are definately coming back here again!

Visited November 2011