“nice place to stay for long period of time”

Golden Manor Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Muldraugh
“nice place to stay for long period of time”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have been here for over 2 months I my room is nice enough for me when I come up here to pay rent or get towels and toilet paper brandy is always nice and helps me with questions I might have about the internet or places around her

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been coming to this hotel every other month to meet up with son and his family. I spend time with my grandchildren they love to swim the indoor and outdoor pool have choice's and i love the hot tub i can relax and watch my grandchildren swim. When i checked in at front desk brandy was very nice and helpfil.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2014

this place is excellent the staff is polite rooms are clean and adequate i love the pool and spa areas parking is great its close to many places that are needed on a trip away from home and i met one of the staff brandy and she was very sweet and professional she was the best members of the staff i met

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I came in for the weekend from being on the road and I brought my kids here to have family time. the pool was great we had fun the room was clean and had everything in the room that me and my kid's needed. The front desk girl brandy was fast in checking us in and very friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Rineyville, Kentucky
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Brandy was very helpful and friendly she helped us out and answered all are questions and gave us great direction. when i came and checked she was fast and didn't have to wait long on getting a room after traveling for 12 hours.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Muldraugh, Kentucky
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I love staying here!! The staff is wonderful and the rooms are really nice!! When I first got here I had to stay in a regular standard room I told jill that I would like to stay in a suite much better a few days later I was at work and the staff had contacted me saying that I had a room booked and that it was ready for me to move into .. All thanks to Jill... she is awesome!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Fleety B
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great job girls keep it up ESP jill making it easy to pay and knowing customers on a first name basis means alot to me I work long hours and I don't have time to wait to pay its simple fast and right what else can I say oh yeah and done with a smile Jill is like a close friend now due to her good attitude and caring personality

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Molly6915
Also consider these accommodations in or near Muldraugh
Gold Vault Inn
Best Western Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 9 in Shepherdsville
Horseshoe Southern Indiana

Been to Golden Manor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!