“Great overnight” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon

You added Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon to your Saves list
Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1630 Richmond Street, Interstate Highway 75, Exit 62 Highway 25, Mount Vernon, KY 40456   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Lorain, Ohio
“Great overnight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Great motel for an overnight! Clean, comfy beds, cold air conditioning and great water pressure in the shower. What else is needed at $53 a night? Breakfast was nothing to comment on... Otherwise would stay again in a heartbeat.

The one queen room was a little small. Next time going to try the double queen.

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Clean room, comfy bed, mini fridge and microwave, pet friendly ($15 fee). We paid about $35 for before tax/pet fee. Quiet area. Close to highway 75, three gas stations, a Denny's, some fast food like Arby's and around the corner is a Riteaid. We only stayed one night as we were passing through, but if I was in the area I would stay there again. We used the roomsaver books too so was cheaper and saved like $10 by taking a room on the second floor.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank jackknive
Oak Harbor, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after driving all day. We were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door. Everything was clean, the beds were very comfortable. Only thing I wish the hotel had that other hotels have is a bag for dirty clothes.Breakfast was simple but good. Staff was friendly. Overall wonderful stay.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank KathrynandTrena
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

When I called the 800 # to make reservations all I got was foreigners I could barely understand them.I specifically asked if there was a Cancellation fee and was told no. When I got to the motel it was not exactly what I was wanting and I asked again if i could cancel the reservation. I was told no, not without being charged. They didn't have the expiration date to my credit card and asked me to verify it which I would not do knowing if they did not have it they could not charge my card. The lady at the desk then proceeded to enter numbers for the expiration date until she got it. When I got to the room it was musty smelling. Being asthmatic, I cannot breathe in those conditions. I then called customer service and demanded to speak to an American who I could understand and was informed there was no american to talk to. Needless to say this has been a horrible experience. Supposedly the owner was called and my reservation has been cancelled with no charge....we shall see.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Mount Vernon hotels

Mount Vernon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was a very good value stay, Breakfast could be a bit better, the location was close to nearby Renfro Valley. The area was nice and quiet, several places to eat nearby. great dollar for dollar value..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Curtis S
Gulf Shores, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

On a cross country road trip we spent the night the night at the Mt. Vernon Days Inn. The room was average and everything worked. The shower was hot, the TV had a good selection of channels and the front desk was courteous and helpful. Nothing extraordinary but certainly nothing bad. Would stay here again. In the area are lots of hotels. One side of the interstate is very nice and the other side a bit seedier. The Days Inn is located on the side with the more expensive hotels.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4.5 of 5 stars 439 reviews
Red Roof Inn and Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea
Holiday Inn Express Berea

Been to Days Inn Renfro Valley Mount Vernon? Share your experiences!