“Great Food, Great Value!”
Review of Limestone Grille

Limestone Grille
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Native American
Wallaceburg, Ontario, Canada
“Great Food, Great Value!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband & I travel to Tennessee from Ontario, Canada fairly frequently and Mt. Vernon is our partway stopping point. The Limestone Grill is directly across from the hotel we stay at so we've been wanting to try it. This past week we stopped in and were not disappointed! Their fried chicken was delicious and more then enough, although we did get more! We also ordered up an appetizer of fried green tomatoes, our first time. I was so full I could only eat two slices but my husband couldn't stop eating them and finished them off. We didn't really have the room but when enticed with dessert we couldn't say no, especially for the price....under $3.00! I got a thick slice of chocolate cream pie and my husband got a huge piece of strawberry cheesecake that was delicious!! We will definitely go back!!

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank KathyB2963

“Jean's Replacement”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Excellent! This place has is ten times better than it was. Even the Ohio crowd are starting to take notice on the weekends as it's starting to become more and more crowded on the weekends. The food is outstanding. I now prefer this to Cracker Barrel.

3 Thank Harvey11b
Berea Ky
“Good Eatin”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I had been to this restaurant when it was owned by another group of people. The food was good then, but now its excellent. This is country cooking at its very best. The food was excellent. It was served hot and it tasted good. I enjoyed the "Farmer's Feast" AKA soup beans and corn bread. Tasted like what I enjoyed at home,,,,,,,,,in other words Mommas cooking. I loved the tea and the dessert was beyond fantastic. The restaurant was clean, their restrooms spotless. The waitress was fantastic, the food was out in good time. It is well worth anyones time to drive to Mount Vernon Kentucky to eat here.

• Visited April 2014