“Awesome!”

Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mount Sterling
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I booked several rooms for family and friends coming into town for my daughter's wedding. The hotel staff, particularly Rachael, could not have been more friendly and helpful! They worked with us so that we could plan a special surprise for the bride that was absolutely wonderful! No matter what we requested, they were very quick to respond and accomodate all requests. The friendliness of the staff and the comfort of the rooms made our stay a very enjoyable experience. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area! And a big "thank you" to all the staff at Ramada!

Sharon F.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon F
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

It is so exciting to hear feedback from guests. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. From all of us here at the Ramada, we want to thank you for choosing our hotel. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

So glad that I decided to stay at this hotel! The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. The new manager shook my hand and greeted me, when I arrived, like she had known me for years. What a wonderful place to stay. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thank you for the kind words! Glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Comfortable, clean room. No traffic noise. Liked that they had a Cracker Barrel right in front of the hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful.
One minor issue was the fact that they only had one luggage cart. Someone arrived right before we did and we had to wait to get the cart. They could also use automatic doors. It was difficult to get through the door with the cart full of luggage.
Overall, a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Casey C, General Manager at Ramada Limited Mount Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit to the area. If I can assist you with anything, feel free to call me. 859-497-9400

Reviewed May 7, 2012

After reading some of the poor reviews I almost did not stay here. I did stay however and was very impressed. The night clerk was Great! Very friendly and efficient. The room was extremely clean and came with 6 full size pillows for the king bed, not the small saggy ones like in a lot of motels. The room was larger than most and a real pleasure to stay in. The breakfast was a nice continental with waffles made to order by a staff member. The morning desk person opened the pool a little early for me so I could get a swim in and relax in the hot tub before I had to leave. He as very nice. The shower in my room had the most interesting faucet I have ever seen. It was worth staying there just to see it. Check out was fast and efficient. I really had a great time there and would stay there again. The only thing I would like to have had is a clock in the pool room so I did not have to look at my cell phone. Great place to stay!! The other reviews..........I think they are confused.....

Room Tip: Make sure you ask about the amenities you really want so you are not disappointed. I like to have O...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Casey C, General Manager at Ramada Limited Mount Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay!! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

The $80.00 room does not have a refrigerator or microwave. When I asked if we could switch to a room that does have them (so our food we brought wouldn't spoil), I was told there would be an increase in price. I was also told by the motel manager that we could use the "community refrigerator" that is near the office. She assured me that no food would be stolen from it LOL. Wow her telling me that just solved the issue I have here. LOL. NOTTTT!!!! Anyway, there are nicer, cleaner hotels/motels out there that have rates around $50.00 or $60.00 or $70.00 that have refrigerators and microwaves. If you're looking for a quality motel that is a good value, this is NOT the place for you! Save yourself the stress and peace of mind and book elsewhere!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Todd C
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I used to be an assistant manager at a hotel, and I am majoring in manangement, so therfore I do know a bit about it. I am originally from Mt. Sterling, Kentucky but moved away. Last week I was back in town, and I stopped by the Ramada Limited to ask about room rates. There was a lady at the desk, first of all she saw me standing there but contuinued her conversation with a male employee and ignored me. An efficent manager would have ask the employee to hold on, and taken care of the guest( the companies money source). Once she actually acknowledged me, I ask her how much a king room was. She VERY rudely asnwered me. I like ramadas, but after the way she talked to me, there was NO way I was going to give my business to that place. I pondered on her poor, rude attitude all day, so later taht evening I went back there. By this time, there was a different young lady working behind the desk. I ask her if the manager was there, and this is when I found out that the rude lady for that morning was the NEW manager. You would think by being new she would do her best. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Audra C, General Manager at Ramada Limited Mount Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Ms. Faye,
I sincerely apologize if I was rude to you. If you would ever give us another chance please contact me directly on my cell phone at 606-465-7345 and I will give you a discount and an upgraded room. Again I do apologize and hope that you will give us another chance to earn your business.

Audra S Conley

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Passing through area glad we stopped here. Rooms clean had indoor pool. Loved the fact it had a sink inside the bathroom and outside as well. Made it easy getting ready. Not sure all the bad reviews would recommend. Also across the road to a crackle barrel that you can walk to.

• Stayed: September 2011
Best Western Winchester Hotel
No photo provided
Budget Inn
#1 of 3 in Mount Sterling

Been to Ramada Limited Mount Sterling? Share your experiences!