“golf trip surprize”

Cattleman's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stopped in late (8:45) with group of 14 golfers, but staff were more than wiiling to accomodate. Food service was fast, efficient, and timely. Food was tasteful although not memora b le, but good none the less and on par for this style establishment. Wait staff and on duty manager were outstanding given the time and size of our party.

1  Thank Chris W

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Went to Cattleman's on Derby Day, ordered the pulled pork nachos and southwestern egg rolls for appetizers! Both were fabulous!. The manager DP came and checked on us several times, he really cared about whether we were enjoying our meal. The waitress was very attentive even with the large crowd. Steak was cooked perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

1  Thank Feather W
Reviewed December 27, 2013

A friend of mine and I met at this restaurant for lunch a week ago. I was very impressed by the service, salad bar and steaks. After visiting the salad bar I noticed they only had one kind of cracker; the round breadstick cracker. I asked my friend, "why would you subtract from a otherwise superior salad bar experience by not having more choices of cracker?" Obviously the the person who takes care of the salad bar overheard me and came to our table with a handful of a variety of crackers which pleased me to say the least.

We both ordered for lunch CATTLEMAN'S SIGNATURE 6OZ LUNCH SPECIAL that includes trips to the bar for an extra $2.99. The steaks were brought out as ordered and were very tender and tasty. Our waitress who was also the bartender had at least 5 tables to wait in the bar section during our visit and was friendly, efficient and quick.

I have to say that this is the best steak in this area and one would have to drive 30 miles to a bigger city, Lexington to find anything comparable. I would heartily recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank jeffwes
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a new location for Cattleman's. The restaurant was clean, the hostess was friendly and quick. Our waitress and very good, coming back to the table to see if we needed anything. Our order arrived quickly and our food was hot and appealing. The steak was very good, it was cooked as ordered and the entire steak was edible. The salad bar had a lot of choices, I couldn't think of anything else you would need to put on a bed of lettuce.They have a lunch menu and specials throughout the week like two for $20 on Sundays and a steak and salad special on Monday and Tuesday nights. I am thrilled that Mt. Sterling now has a steak house, Texas Road house has always been my favorite (love the rolls and croutons) but I believe this Cattleman's may be my second choice and it is a lot closer to home! Well done and welcome to Mt. Sterling, KY!

4  Thank Tyme4relaxing