“Usual Applebees..”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2013

A good choice on the road...Food always tasty and well presented..
...Good service without being overly attentive...

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I always love going for lunch. The unlimited soup and salad is a really good deal. Pretty good service too.

1  Thank urbonangel
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We're vegetarians and Applebee's hasn't seemed very veggie friendly in the past, but we had a gift card so it seemed like a good time to go back. The server took the time to sit down with us and give us some options. The tomato basil soup turned out to be a very good choice and the mini sundaes hit the spot and brought us to within 47 cents of our gift card total, so all in all it turned out to be a good experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

It's a great offer if you can get them to act like you're alive after you get your second serving (and they are VERY small servings). Seems to me I no longer exist after ordering these sorts of things. Makes me wonder what possessed me to leave ANY tip.

2  Thank urbonangel
Reviewed July 13, 2012

After eating ribs and shrimp i became ill within an hour and remained sick for 3 days.