See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was here for work...muddy work. For several weeks. The staff was very patient of me making a mess, and they were very friendly. Beth helped me find a vape store nearby and recommended great places to eat!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank tderbonne
Bona P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Morehead, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

We are pleased you had a great stay with us! Come back and see us anytime.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Pleasant, personable asst. manager Beth checked me into room 113 12-27-17. Room furniture scuffed. Bed OK. Hot and cold water OK, strong pressure. Large digital TV set, but channels duplicated (channels not used should be blocked). Room exterior doors need painting. Flooring is vinyl tile, cleaner than carpet (can be swiffered), but can be slippery. OK stay on a cold night Indoor pool.

Room Tip: Interior corridor rooms, guest breakfast in morning
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank _mattson2525
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Great Excellent. The employees go out of their way to make sure our stay is comfortable. They are very nice and handle themselves with great personalities. Breakfast is always out and ready for us before we start our long day at work. Beth is the best!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank chandlerp96
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I chose Red Roof Inn because all of the other Morehead hotels were booked by the time I made my reservation. This hotel was dirty, there was mold in the bathrooms, and it looked like the floors hadn't been swept in days. When they first handed me my keys, even the keys themselves were coated with a sticky substance that made me go "eewww." The ride up the elevator was less than desirable with fingerprints everywhere and a panel that nearly fell off when you touched the button to choose the floor. I had to laugh when I saw the envelope that was left on the nightstand so that you could tip the room cleaner for good service. The only tip I'd give the room cleaner at this hotel is "how about you actually use that sweeper you have been assigned?" Additionally, there was hair in the shower. Everything in this hotel needed to be updated. If you have a choice, don't choose this hotel! I would have preferred camping over staying in this place. The only positive...there were no bedbugs...which I fully expected after everything else I saw.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Waste of money says heated indoor pool when been stupid enough to stay here last 3 years this year be last when ask to pit heat on for pool was told cost is 500 dollars to fix it nothing can be done. Was told that 3 years in a row very bad place place don't stay here

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family