“Great Food”

Melini's Cucina
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Morehead
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have eaten there many times, but yesterday was the best. Had salmon salad and the salmon was cooked perfectly. Salad was fresh and crisp. Their bread and marina that is free at the beginning of movie was hot and very tasty. The only complaint that i have with them is their shrimp are usually overcooked. For desert we had the Turtle cheesecake and it was delcious. We took my grandson and his girlfriend there for dinner and they said their baked zita and meatball and spaghetti was excellent also. It is great we have a restaurant like this in our small town.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stopped in on Sunday night after working a show on a very long weekend. The food was fresh, hot and wonderful. The service could not be better. They were very friendly and did not mind giving us a quiet table. Do yourself a BIG favor, go out of your way to go here.

1  Thank Dwight R
Reviewed July 29, 2013

we live in the area and dine here often. we ate here over the weekend and my kids went nuts for the spaghetti and pepperoni pizza. both cleaned their plates and said it was the best! my husband and I had an entre and total our bill was less than $30. we did all get water and no dessert, but had a great meal and terrific service!

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Awesome rack I lamb. Ask for the angel pasta with it. Taste was great. Well cooked. Tender.
Great place for family and friends.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I recently came back from LA to visit my mom, and I wanted to take her somewhere special, and I looked and looked through the phone book for somewhere that was casual and classy at the same time and I found this listed. We dressed up in our nicer casual clothes and took the trip out to Melini's. She had a calzone and I had fettuccine alfredo with chicken. I ordered a bottle of wine for us, and it was all amazing. The staff were kind and they were attentive. The wine was as delicious as the food. We had an amazing mother and daughter visit and I couldn't even begin to thank them enough for making it a memorable moment for my mommy and me. I hope to be coming back soon for Mother's day and make it a yearly tradition for myself and my mom.