All reviews cracker barrel room was clean great place to stay refrigerator and microwave complimentary breakfast comfortable stay breakfast area other hotels fresh fruit indoor pool staff was very friendly very nice hotel front desk staff interstate college accommodations curtains
Reviewed August 1, 2018

We enjoyed a comfortable stay at this friendly, clean, and modern Hampton Inn which featured a clean, up to date room, and an overall well kept hotel. I would stay here again. Fresh fruit served with breakfast proved a winner.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We stayed here for work and it was very close to everything in Morehead. The accomodations were first class and the price was EXCELLENT. I would definitely stay here again but wouldn't worry about eating the continental breakfast....it wasn't so great.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2018

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were in town for a funeral and had a bad experience with another hotel in the area. The people here were so great that they even apologized for the other hotel and made us feel so welcome! If we are back in the area we will definitely be staying here again. We had other family members coming in from out of state and had them switch their reservations as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Based on our past positive expereince with Hampton Inn hotels (and this location's close proximity to Lee's Famous Chicken), we stayed here for one night on our way to Louisville for a convention. After reading several reviews here mentioning the recent renovations to the hotel, particularly surrouding issues with the former smoking rooms and the location's new status as a smoke-free property, I decided to call the hotel & get some clarification on the situation. I spoke with the manager, Keegan, who cleared up my questions on the issue and, after explaining that my husband & I have severe allergies to smoke, assured me that he would select a room for us himself so that we would not experience any problems in that regard. (I'm a Hilton Honors member & typically do the advance check-in online.)

The first floor room he selected for us was perfect. Very quiet, decorated in shades of brown & blues. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, & we had plenty of space to move around. Since we were just there for one evening, we didn't use any drawer or closet space, but depending on how your room is laid out, if you see a large, full-length mirror, your closet is going to be behind it. There's also shelf space in the bathroom, which is where you'll find a coffeemaker & related supplies.

Keegan wasn't on duty when we checked in (Kara was very friendly & made sure we had all the information we needed), but he was working the next morning when we went to the breakfast area. Not only was he attending to business at the front desk, but he was also helping the breakfast staff resolve a minor problem with the juice/water machine as well. Though pulling double duties, he maintained a warm, professional, and welcoming demeanor that helped create a pleasant environment for his guests. He's a sterling example of good hospitality management and customer service in action.

The breakfast buffet was good, but unfortunately selection was somewhat limited for my husband due to his food allergies/preferences. I didn't get her name, but one of the ladies working on the crew offered to make him a cheese omlet as an alternative to the egg dish they offered that morning. It's always great to see food service staff show willingness to keep the customer happy in this kind of situation, as opposed to a "take it or leave it" approach.

Thanks again to Keegan for going above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay. Experiences like this are why I'm a Hilton Honors member--and why we enjoy staying at Hampton properties like this one so much. This is an excellent, budget-friendly choice if your travels bring you to Morehead.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Good location right off of Interstate, clean rooms, and friendly staff! Free parking and free breakfast (normal continental breakfast). Has an inside pool, although we did not utilize. Comfortable king size bed.