“Great Hotel with Excellent Staff”

Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Monticello
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I rented several rooms at this hotel (4 people) per room for my daughter's sweet 16 birthday. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The pool was warm and clean with a nice exercise room off to the side. The breakfast bar was amazing and well stocked. The rooms were clean, comfortable with flat screen TV's in each room. My daughter and her friends all left talking about what a great stay they had.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale P, Manager at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Jennifer,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay. Guest satisfaction is always our first priority. We had recently renovated our property and glad to know that you liked our facility and amenities in room. Again we thank you for taking time to share your wonderful experience.
Dale

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been using this hotel for over 10 years, it is on it's 3rd owner now since then. Overall the changes have been positive. New beds and clean overall. The breakfast was terrible and the was the overall concensus of the group.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We thank Don R for sharing experience with us and of Course we are very happy to know that you like overall changes. I am sorry to learn your breakfast experience was less than ideal. we will utilize your comments in order to improve.
Dale

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our family will definitely revisit Best Western/Lake Cumberland Inn in Monticello, KY The hotel had been tastefully redecorated within the last few months and the staff was very courteous & helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. The indoor pool & fitness room was nice and well taken care of. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful with several hot & cold choices to choose from. No complaints-Great value!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale P, Manager at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Karri,

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. I am very glad that you had an enjoyable stay at our Best Western Hotel. I appreciate your compliments regarding our decorations, and pool and fitness areas. I am pleased that you found our staff to be helpful and courteous and that you were satisfied with our breakfast bar. I will look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Monticello.

Thanks once again,

Best Western

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. I enjoyed staying here with my family while we were in the area. The front desk clerk was very professional and courteous. The pool was warm and clean with plenty of towels in the pool area. The breakfast bar was nice but I would have liked to see more pastries offered. I will definitely stay here again during my weekend trips to Monticello.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Libbyg16

Libby,

Thank you for the wonderful review that you gave our hotel. I am pleased that you found our front desk staff to be professional and courteous. I am also glad that you found our pool area to be warm and clean. I appreciate you for offering suggestions on how we can make our breakfast bar better. I hope that you will stay with us again at Best Western on your next trip to Monticello.

Thank you once again for you wonderful review,

Best Western

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 3, 2014

great value for the price. one of the cleanest motels I have ever stayed in. breakfast area was well attended and well stocked the food was delicious and well presented. heated pool was sparkling clean as was the entire pool area. if I were rating my entire stay experience on a scale of 1 t0 10 i would give it a rating of 20.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dale P, Manager at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for the review of our property and high ratings. I am very pleased that you had a pleasant experience in staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast bar as well as our other amenities. We strive to make each guest to feel at home and appreciate you for picking Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn and hope that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Very nice and most important very clean!!!!. we travel to Monticello on a regular basis. the new owners and staff are committed to making your stay a pleasure. you wont be disappointed with your stay....

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for rating our hotel on your recent stay. I am very pleased that you had an excellent experience in staying with us. We strive to make each guest to feel welcome and at home. I am glad that you found our facilities clean as I feel that we have an excellent cleaning staff that strive at job performance. I hope that you continue to stay at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn during your trips to Monticello.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our family thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Best Western-Lake Cumberland Inn while visiting relatives in that area. The hotel lobby & all rooms had been tastefully decorated recently and looks wonderful. Everything was clean and the staff was attentive & courteous. They offered a tasty variety of hot & cold free breaskfast items. The indoor pool is not heated and was just too cold to swim in but the small fitness room is very nice. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karri G

Dear Karri,

Thank you for rating our hotel on your recent stay with high regards. I am pleased that you enjoyed our recent renovations and new decorations as well as the cleanliness of our hotel. I am also glad that you found our continental breakfast bar pleasing as well. I appreciate your feedback regarding our swimming pool and I am pleased to announce that since your stay that we have added additional heat in the pool area so that guest can enjoy the pool area during every season. I am glad that you plan to visit the Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn again and look forward to seeing you.

Thank you once again for your excellent review,

Best Western, Monticello, KY

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monticello
Lake Cumberland State Resort
#6 of 11 in Somerset
Timber Pointe Resort
Timber Pointe Resort
#2 of 4 in Jamestown

Been to Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn? Share your experiences!