“Excellent”

Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Monticello
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Very nice and most important very clean!!!!. we travel to Monticello on a regular basis. the new owners and staff are committed to making your stay a pleasure. you wont be disappointed with your stay....

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale P, Manager at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for rating our hotel on your recent stay. I am very pleased that you had an excellent experience in staying with us. We strive to make each guest to feel welcome and at home. I am glad that you found our facilities clean as I feel that we have an excellent cleaning staff that strive at job performance. I hope that you continue to stay at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn during your trips to Monticello.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our family thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Best Western-Lake Cumberland Inn while visiting relatives in that area. The hotel lobby & all rooms had been tastefully decorated recently and looks wonderful. Everything was clean and the staff was attentive & courteous. They offered a tasty variety of hot & cold free breaskfast items. The indoor pool is not heated and was just too cold to swim in but the small fitness room is very nice. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Karri G

Dear Karri,

Thank you for rating our hotel on your recent stay with high regards. I am pleased that you enjoyed our recent renovations and new decorations as well as the cleanliness of our hotel. I am also glad that you found our continental breakfast bar pleasing as well. I appreciate your feedback regarding our swimming pool and I am pleased to announce that since your stay that we have added additional heat in the pool area so that guest can enjoy the pool area during every season. I am glad that you plan to visit the Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn again and look forward to seeing you.

Thank you once again for your excellent review,

Best Western, Monticello, KY

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying here for over ten years. The hotel was totally renovated from the old cumberland inn before that it was holiday inn express. The cumberland inn
was dirty.The new owners and pstaff efficient and friendly. My room very clean and beds very comfy. Will be staying again when needed. The old reviews are from the old owners.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the excellent review of your recent stay at our hotel. I am so glad that your family experience was a good one in staying with us. We strive to make each guest feel welcome and at home. I am glad that you found our beds to be comfortable and our rooms to be clean as well as our staff to be efficient and friendly. I would also to extend a special, Thank You, for noting in your review that the old reviews reflected the hotel before it was remodeled and renovated and does not reflect the current conditions of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn.

Thank you once again for your excellent review,

Manager
Best Western- Monticello, Ky.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our stay with Newly Best Western , Monticello, KY was great. The location was awesome. The room was clean. The property was very nice. It was great service from front staff. Out stay was very impressive.
Business center was a plus.

Room Tip: You may want to prefer ground floor. but I asked management and they said all rooms has new air cond...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Roger J,

Thank you for the great review that you gave our hotel during your recent stay. I am pleased that you found our location to be convenient in your stay in the Monticello area. I am also glad that our staff service was great and that you enjoyed our business center. We do have three floors of rooms that all have been renovated with new air conditioners but we try to accommodate each guests request in regards to which floor they would like to stay on if available. I am glad that you enjoyed staying on the first floor and I hope that during your next stay at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn that we can accommodate this request again.

Once again thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again,

Manager
Best Western- Monticello, Ky.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monticello
Lake Cumberland State Resort
#2 of 11 in Somerset
No photo provided
Monticello Motel
#4 of 4 in Monticello

Been to Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn? Share your experiences!