“My favorite store in Kentucky!”
Review of Damselfly Gallery

Damselfly Gallery
Ranked #4 of 6 things to do in Midway
More attraction details
Owner description: A small eclectic gallery that specializes in Kentucky art and craft. Located in downtown historic Midway, the gallery provides something of interest to everyone. We are surrounded by casual and fine dining and shops that offer fun shopping. We hope that we see you soon.
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Damselfly Gallery is one of my favorite stores. Although I live in DC, every time I visit family in Lexington, I make it a mandatory stop on my trip. The variety and quality of merchandise is always beyond expectations. You never know just what treasures you'll find. Along with the fun of shopping in this store, I've found the owners to be exceptionally friendly and helpful. I always leave Damselfly happy and in better spirits!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I recently had the good fortune of finding Dameselfly Gallery while visiting a friend who recently moved to Lexington. The gallery is full of whimsical, interesting, beautiful and very unique items. The owners Mary and Eric were so friendly and a joy to meet. I walked out with a wonderful painting, but there were 10 other things I really wanted. I plan be back in the area for Thanksgiving and cant wait to go back to pick out my next treasure!!! The town of Midway is really worth spending a few hours in browsing all the cute shops and restaurants!!!! Its a great destination!!!

Mary T, Owner at Damselfly Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

Thank you so much, and it was a joy to have you