“great location...wonderful staff....clean rooms ....great...”

Super 8 Maysville KY
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Maysville
Reviewed May 27, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 24, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I frequently spend the night away when we go to auctions. Usually I use one of the discount online services, but this trip was spur of the moment. We chose Super 8 because I knew it would probably be the cheapest of our choices. Our room was clean. Pillows were okay but not great. Room was quiet.
The breakfast is not as nice as some other hotels but we didn't go hungry. I usually make a fresh waffle - but their choice was premade waffles for the toaster. I had biscuits and gravy which were fine and a prepackaged cinnamon roll. Orange juice was good.
The front desk clerk at check-in and check-out was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I don't expect much for the price of a room at this Super 8 and I got what I paid for. The room was barely clean, we found trash from the previous guest scattered around the floor. The tub may have been clean but looked suspect - we passed on showers because of it. WiFi is almost non-existent. I have stayed at this property a couple of times a year over the past 7 years and this has been an ongoing problem that no one seems interested in fixing (I gave up bringing it up to the staff years ago). Check in was OK but I couldn't find anybody to check me out the next morning. After waiting for a while at the front desk and calling out, I finally just left the key cards on the counter. Generally, if you keep your expectations low, you won't be disappointed by a stay at this property.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tim L
Reviewed January 22, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BOB W
Reviewed December 14, 2012

It's nice place to stay. Staffs are very friendly. We have rented two rooms. It was clean & comfort. Good location just off highway 68. I will stay again.No wonder this property is pride of Super 8. I would definitely recommend this hotel in Maysville.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maysville
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Aberdeen
Hampton Inn Maysville
Hampton Inn Maysville
#1 of 4 in Maysville

Been to Super 8 Maysville KY? Share your experiences!