Super 8 Maysville KY
$91
$134
$84
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanwi fiplace to stayking suitebusiness tripmotel
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We were thankful to finally reach a motel to sleep at after a long trip. Smoke smell was so strong in the room we had to open a window and I do believe the room should have been cleaned better. Staff that checked us in was nice and very helpful. Could have saved money by driving 10 minutes over the bridge into Ohio...

Room Tip: The next night we crossed over into Ohio and got a decent room at a better price. Forgot the name of the motel we stayed at next but it was a cottage type inn :))
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This is a great place to stay at a reasonable price. Bed was wonderful. Breakfast was very good. The air conditioning in our room could have worked better, but it was not a hot day when we stayed so the temperature was fine for us. There is no elevator so we had to walk to the second floor. They had rooms available on the first floor for the people with us who could not climb stairs easily, so that worked out, too. Everything was very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful with dinner suggestions. Check in and out was fast. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2010

I really like the staff...clean as a whistle, close to the stores, QUIET. Beds are great, Modern. I tried the other place and it was thumbs down.
Their WI FI is a little on the slow side BUT you can go to the one in the lobby. Staff is sooo nice!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank obsaved
Reviewed September 2, 2009

This was my fourth or fifth stay here since the early 90's, but the first time in at least eight or so years. The property hasn't changed much, even though the neighborhood has. I didn't remember all the other motels in the area before. We stayed in the middle of the week, and the place was relatively empty, not like I remembered it. I'll also agree that it is not bad for a Super 8. It was originally built as such, but that's not necessarilly a bad thing.

The room was clean, and the internet worked with no complaints. Here's an observation: we had probably the most Cable TV stations available I've seen at a motel, but it had a five-button remote. Imagine pressing up-channel 60 times to get to the channel you want...

I stayed here based on the reviews I read here, and for the most part, I'd agree with most of them. I thought it was a good value, and I too have no horror stories to report.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2009

Not much to say here except it a good hotel of its class. Free Internet was available as well as a cold continental breakfast. I also got them to lower their price by asking them to offer me a room for less money than the Priceline price.

As for location, this is in the main strip of town next to the Walmart, etc. Unfortunately I don't think there are many hotels in the cute historic district.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business