“once again....”

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Maysville
“once again....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

The utmost service and value for my money, for the past 4 Thanksgivings we have stayed at this hotel, with the excemption of last year, 2011 the pool was closed, we have had the most wonderful stay and we are planning on staying again next November

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Higginsport, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just you average Best Western, nothing fancy, nothing bad, will stay agin, if we need to. Priced right for the area.

Have to type 200 characters, to post thios, which is a crock of crap, but oh well.

zhnaschnjjjjjjjjjsak dsvv vdds b iuas dvdsuavb svb isu sivbn nvaisihifdvffsvbdfsbh mnvh enh

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank earlschieb
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

The front desk was very nice and helpful. The room/bathroom was clean. We were only there for one night, but it was perfect for the night.
We were in room 201. If you are a light sleeper, I would suggest asking for a room that is near the back of the hotel, not the front. It didn't bother me, but the roadway noise bothered the other people I was with and woke them up during the night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Nortonville
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

This wasn't the worst place I've stayed this year but if you are picky, go down the street to the Hampton. It did have a microwave and fridge. Everything else was average. The lady at the desk was very kind when we checked in. It is a little difficult to get out of the parking lot and head any direction but north. Great gas station across the street -- that's where I ended up getting dinner! Breakfast was the best part of my stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
llittleton, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
I am sorry you were not satisfied with your stay with us. On a return trip, my staff and I will do our best to make your stay a pleasant one. Again I am sorry for your dissatisfaction.

Travelers are raving about these Maysville hotels

Spencer, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

First off, the staff is awful!! If louse is at the front desk turn and run!! Next the rooms were sub average at best, missing common amenities, and again the staff was rude when requesting what should have been in the rooms. I guess the ability to claim an indoor pool is more important than actually maintaining and heating it. Finally, watch you credit card, all 3 of us were charged double for the room plus a triple hold...450 dollar holds plus 150 fee AND I PAID CASH. Lastly, they won't honor online prices and charge an additional fee for online reservations.......There is a new hotel next door.....if you have a choice.....thats where we will stay next time.

Room Tip: The best room at this hotel is at a different hotel
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Cathy W
Canton, OH
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed at this motel one night for a buisness trip. The room is nice and the bed was comfortable. My problem with this room was the lack of care in cleaning. I noticed that the bottom of my socks were dark from walking on the carpet. Also, when I went to get ice, I noticed a dirty corner on the bottom of the ice bucket. That's discusting. This motel would be great if they simply do a better job in what most guest like most, Clean Rooms.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank slb1969
Newport, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed overnight here to attend a wedding. The room was much larger than I expected, and included amenities found in much more expensive hotels. Love the recliner and the mounted LCD TV, as well as the mini-fridge and microwave. The free Wi-Fi is fast, but unsecured, and the free breakfast is above and beyond the normal hotel complimentary breakfast. The indoor pool looked nice, but since the hotel has outdoor corridors and the weather was w a little chilly, we passed on it. Staff is very friendly and attentive as well. Close to several restaurants as well as gas stations as well.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maysville
Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort
#1 of 1 in Aberdeen
Hampton Inn Maysville
Hampton Inn Maysville
#1 of 4 in Maysville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!