“Excellent, Must Try!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pasquale's
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Maysville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent, Must Try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place surprised me, I expected good food, but it was awesome, been here many times now, and the food is always excellent, & service is 90% excellent also, been here with just 2 of us, several times & with other couples & party's & it's always been good, we love the Pizza, Steak Hoagies, Fries, Garlic Bread, I love the Mini Personal Pizza as well, the Alfredo Chicken is the best my Wife & I have found anywhere, the only thing I've ever ordered that I did not like was the Burger, but then again, it's an Italian Place, so I did not expect much of the burger, so don't order the Burger, their are 2 Awesome Burger places down in Old Maysville, Hutchison's Grocery & Delites that have the Best burgers around, but everything else at Pasquales is awesome, I could eat here anytime, and a note to anyone that ever posts a bad review about this place, like anywhere, someone, sometime, could have a bad meal, or bad experience or something, so they will write a bad review, I give places another chance when that happens, but we've been here dozens of times, & overall, the food can't be beat, it's always great, the place is clean, parking is hard to find, most of the time as it's always crowded, but worth it if you have to wait for seating, just go here & enjoy it.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Maysville, Kentucky
“Consistently Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellent comfort food, great value, good service. In and out quickly, but never rushed. Been eating the Stromboli sandwiches for 40 years.

• Visited January 2014
Edenton KY
“Very good---more than just pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

We have ate here several times and it is just great. The pizza and calzones are very good. The wings are great...we always get wings...for two people we usually get a medium pizza and 25-wings (providing for a big take-home box) for less than $25!

• Visited December 2013
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I have ate here several times and the food is always good and service is good.calzones are awesome. Cheese fries are awesome also. My husband likes the wings there.

Kentucky
“Great food...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous food at a reasonable price. The service is fast and the food tastes great. One of the best places in Maysville to get a hot ham and cheese sandwich!