“Great Food in Downtown Maysville” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Maysville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Richmond, Kentucky
“Great Food in Downtown Maysville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was in town to tour the KY Gateway Museum and do some family research. I asked the museum staff where my granddaughter and I could grab a quick lunch. They recommended Chandlers as it was only a short walk from the museum. We were very pleased with the recommendation. I ordered the hot ham and cheese and my granddaughter ordered the char-grilled chicken sandwich. Both were served with a plentiful serving of really good homemade chips. We were very pleased with our choices. The servers were friendly and courteous. I will not hesitate to return.

• Visited July 2013

Danville, Pennsylvania
“Consistantly Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

What an enjoyable downtown restaurant. Each time we stop by Maysville for a stay at the French Quarter Inn we chose Chandlers and we are never disappointed. A short walk from the FQI visitors will find a great atmosphere, friendly and capable wait staff and generous portions of excellent menu selections. Chandler always makes us feel welcome and appreciated.

• Visited May 2013
Crescent Springs, Kentucky
“nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a small, intimate type restaurant in an old building which they have converted to a restaurant very nicely. The staff was attentive and pleasant and the food was wonderful. A very nice surprise in a rather dead town. We were lucky to get a nice 2 top table in the raised area as the restaurant was packed by the time we left. Maybe want to get there earlier than later. Tip - avoid the tables toward the back on the right side as they are directly outside the bathroom doors.

• Visited December 2012
Maysville, Georgia
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I had not dined at this restaurant for over a year because the lack of good service and quality of food. However, my husband had two clients from out of town and we decided to give the restaurant a second chance. Bad mistake! We walked in around 7 pm on a Wednesday night and there was only one other table occupied with just one person at the table. Again, the service was very slow! Took forever to get our drink orders, the mushroom appetizers were absolutely horrible! Our steaks were lukewarm at best and the artichoke was the size of bamboo shoots. How embarrassed were we to out of town guests eat at this restaurant. Not sure what was going on but it seemed no one cared about the service or the food they served. Not a good way to represent our wonderful town!! I am sure if they visit again they will request not to dine here.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Amy K
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Great hometown resturant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

The food is very good...I had a great steak with all the fixings. The owner is on site and is very friendly and helpful. I would definately go back.

1 Thank Thomas C