“New restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New restaurant”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I was very surprise to find such a nice restaurant

1 Thank Beyanengland100

Wellow, United Kingdom
“The best Carvary ever”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

My husband and I visited Blackburn house a month ago, trying it out before making a booking for my granddaughter and daughters birthday meal. It was superb, all fresh home cooked piping hot and the biggest yorkshire puds ever. We had no hesitation in booking for our celebration.
When we all arrived 3 weeks later (11 of us) they had specially laid the table beautiful and honestly couldn't do enough for us. Their patience was faultless in fact we didn't realise we were still there 40 minsutes after they had shut and not once did they try and hurry us along. The portions of the meat were excellent!!!
Mark the manager is a gem, very approachable helpful and understanding.
Thank you to all the staff, I am recommending you to all. We will be back.

• Visited November 2011