“We will return.”
Review of Wingfield Inn

Wingfield Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Mayfield
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Rooms were very clean and nice. Management was awesome. Breakfast was excellent. I would recommend it to anyone. Beds were very comfortable. Internet was easy to log into and was fast. Even though it was 0 outside it was warm and comfortable inside. Thanks Diania.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Camellia A, Manager at Wingfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that Dianna was such a big help. We appreciate everything that our guest have to say. Than you again, and we hope to see you on your next trip.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I spent New Year's Eve @ Wingfield Inn. I must say, it was the cleanest most beautifully decorated I have ever seen this place! I am a native of Mayfield, and I am very excited that this place is now under new ownership, newly renovated, updated, and decorated with an eye for quality and detail! The staff was very courteous and helpful, the bed was so comfortable that I did not want to get up the next morning! However, I did wake up hungry and craving coffee, so I ventured to the lobby where the smell of fresh brewed coffee and waffles really opened my eyes! The free continental breakfast was well maintained, clean, fresh, well stocked with a wide variety of breakfast foods. The staff was very attentive to detail, making sure that the space stayed clean. I will be recommending to all my friends, family, colleagues, fellow alumni, and everyone I know, that Wingfield inn is the ONLY place to stay in Mayfield if you want clean, comfortable, quality and affordable lodging in Mayfield. They also have fitness equipment, a meeting room, and a swimming pool. Come on summer!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments are very important to us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works very hard to keep our property nice and clean. Summer time at our hotel will be great! Thank you again, and we love being of assistance to our guest in any way. We look forward to seeing you in your travels.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

New rooms
Comfortable beds
Media room
Fitness room has elliptical, bike, and treadmill. Also has training center that will work just about every muscle.

Very big meeting room

Great breakfast

American owned

Everything has been renovated

All this for cheap rates

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brandon201339636

We are so pleased that your enjoyed your stay in our new remodeled floor to ceiling rooms. We were happy you gave us a chance to be of service. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again. Be safe and blessed.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I am a college basketball coach who travels a lot for scouting and recruiting for my program. My stay at the Wingfield Inn was excellent!! The rooms were clean, the service was amazing, the price was very fair, and the overall place and atmosphere was just a great experience. I definitely recommend this stay for anyone. If I'm around this area, I will ALWAYS stay at the Wingfield Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel P

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments are very important to us. I am glad you had a great experience and we appreciate all the compliments. Our staff works hard to keep the property nice and clean. Our staff loves to make our guest feel at home. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Excellent family friendly hotel super clean, newly remodeled and under new management I will be returning! Very pleased with my stay at the wingfield inn! The staff was very welcoming and accessible whenever we needed. Breakfast was amazing we didn't want to check out our stay want long enough my family had an exceptional experience staying at this hotel !

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments are very important to us. We appreciate all of your god comments. the new owners and staff works hard everyday to make our hotel better. We love to make our guest feel like they are at home. Thank you again, be safe in your travels and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Perfect place to stay! Just like being home. Awesome owners, friendly staff. The rooms have been completely redone and are in perfect shape. I recommend this place to everyone.I can't wait wait to come stay again

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments are very important to us. I am glad that you enjoyed our fully remolded hotel. We strived to incorporate all the amenities a guest would need and achieved a few stylish and comfortable rooms. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were very clean. We sensed they have been upgrading various rooms & we stayed in one of them. I used to stay at other hotel in area and figured to give this a try since it was under new ownership. They are doing some renovations. It seems like there are doing a good job. Large, spacious, espec. for an economy motel. Pleasant, helpful day staff. Continental breakfast is one of the better ones we have had on our trip. Kids loved the big outdoor pool which was very inviting. For a good night's sleep at a good, low price, this place can't be beat. Will stay here on my next trip to see how well they have done the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments are very important to us. Yes, since we have ben under new ownership our hotel has underwent a full floor to ceiling renovation. We have upgraded our rooms, lobby, pool, fitness room, meeting room, and even added a continental breakfast. We want our guest to feel at home, and hope you will look forward to planning your trips to incorporate a stay at your new home away from home at the Wingfield Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mayfield
Southern Comfort Suites
Southern Comfort Suites
#3 of 3 in Mayfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Best Western University Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murray
SpringHill Suites Murray
Best Western Paducah Inn

Been to Wingfield Inn? Share your experiences!