“Not worth the price”

Dining options: Buffet
Murray, Kentucky, United States
“Not worth the price”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My mother and I stopped for lunch while in Mayfield earlier this month. It was not worth the price at all. We ordered the buffet with salad bar and it was $10 not including the drink EACH and the buffet barely had any food at all on it and the salad bar couldn't even offer fat free salad dressing for ppl like myself who have to have it for health reasons. The booths had rips all in them and it just wasn't a pleasant place at all. Very dissatisfied and will not be returning anytime soon.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Melissa C

Brownsville, Tennessee
“The best pizza period!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I grew up in this area, growing up I always loved the pizza at this place. Anytime i visit family in the mayfield area....Majestic is a must. The toppings on the pizza always tastes great, the cheese is fresh and abundant. The sauce is the utlimate. THe crust you can eat by itself. I wished they had one of these restaurants down in tennessee. I have been to other majestic called restaurant. However they fail in comparison to THis Majestic. Keep it up!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank bigboyswrestling
Fort Worth, Texas
“JUST FAIR”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Mayfield KY is not blessed with much in the way of places to dine. This restrauant has been here a very long time.
The food has been just average since I can remember.
The service staff rates an almost 5.
Like mentioned before just average and the food is ok.

2 Thank vswaugh1
Mayfield, Kentucky, United States
“Changes needed!!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I have been to the Majestic 3 times. We will not be returning for a 4th unless things change. All 3 times we have had to complain about the salad bar either being dirty or things being "in" the food! Our 1st visit was good. Only the salad bar was the problem. The 2nd time we ordered a pizza and it came out with a topping it wasn't supposed to have so they just picked the toppings off the pizza and brought it back to us. My husband sent it back again to have a fresh one made (you don't just pick threw someones food and expect them to eat it). Today was the 3rd The salad AND the cucumbers on the salad bar had hair in them. The dressing bottles were gummy and dirty (just nasty), the other chicken and side items on the buffet were tasteless but the ham was the only good part on it. The floors were covered in food and silverware wraps that ppl just kept walking over and stepping on spreading it around. When I made my complaint about the hair in the food nothing was done about it. I would have expected the salad and veggies to be pulled and placed with fresh new ones but nope, that didn't happen. No apology or anything and we still had to pay full price on our bill. I hope the owner sees this and makes the necessary changes to his employees and food!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Erin M
Rutherford, TN
“Best steak for 50+ miles”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Title says it all, You got to drive(in my case ride) a long ways to beat it.
Also a great food bar with home style (southern)cooked foods
yum yum.