“good food”

Main Street Italian Grill
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located just across the street from the Crittenden County Courthouse steps on Main Street. Parking in front, around the side street and in back. Open Tuesday - Saturday from 11 am - 8 pm and later.
Reviewed June 3, 2012

It is a nice touch to the small town the food is real good and good portions and not expensive will tell friends about it

1  Thank ronnie d

Reviewed June 28, 2011

The Italian Grill is a relatively new restaurant in Marion and quite upscale. The food was delicious and the service very nice. I had spaghetti and meatballs and the portions were quite large. I took a take home bag and the meatballs were fabulous the next day too! The group I was with had a variety of different entrees and every one of them were considered excellent. We were so full, we didn't get to try the desserts, but they were so pretty to look at and I wish I had taken one with me. It was a nice dark, brick building and the tables and settings were fashionable and trendy. I really enjoyed the experience!

3  Thank ajoyrenewed